Guys Underwear question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two pair brief's and cartoon ones when I can get them .
Want to switch to training pants when not pampered up.

Boxerbriefs, boxers too loose, briefs too tight, Boxerbriefs be just right. :)

Also oddly enough just never liked the way briefs looked on me.

ArchieRoni said:
I stole this idea from dogboy, though I don't have a full week's set of trainers to wear in between laundry times. So I wear a mix of normal briefs and training pants during work days and on days when I can't be in a diaper.

I would have never guessed I was a trend setter. I wonder of Kanye West would like to work Baby Pants training pants into his hip line of clothing? I'm guessing, Hell Yes!!!!

dogboy said:
I would have never guessed I was a trend setter. I wonder of Kanye West would like to work Baby Pants training pants into his hip line of clothing? I'm guessing, Hell Yes!!!!

No. Then they'd become too expensive. His plain white t-shirts Bildschirmfoto-2013-07-16-um-21.08.37.png, sell for $120. His sweaters sells for $1,800.

zipperless said:
I wear boxers. I am considering changing to "tighty whities" as I have a tendency to dribble and the protection pads don't work in boxers.

You sure you don't wear thongs? =p

Mattew said:
No. Then they'd become too expensive. His plain white t-shirts View attachment 25543, sell for $120. His sweaters sells for $1,800.

Okay, I won't tell him. After all, I need my Baby Pants!

lol, or you could get a cut of the deal for hooking West and Baby Pants up. Then you could afford to buy them and no one else could. Decisions, Decisions. :p

Snivy said:
You sure you don't wear thongs? =p

Only when I'm alone. :tongueout:

Boxers or Boxer Briefs... my diaper is my briefs lol

I generally will just wear boxers when I'm not diapered.

Boxer briefs. I like the ones that are a slightly softer, thicker cotton. The ones which are a thinner material tend to chafe a bit. Usually buy mine from M&S. Good value and comfy.

Prefere boxers.

Underpants can be worn over diapers <u<
I have some nice vinnie the pooh and stitch briefs to wear over my diapers when I'm out and about!

Boxer briefs (briefs were too tight the last I tried, though that may have been due to outgrowing them), and boxers are too much like linen to be comfortable.

Briefs or boxer briefs typically.

I used to wear briefs, then went into the Navy and was issued boxers. I've been wearing boxers ever since. Much more space for hiding diaper tops and stuff.

Although, I think having a pair or two of "little" briefs would be nice, printed or something.

I wear boxer briefs primarily. They are the most natural feeling to me since I grew up wearing boxers but like the support of briefs.

I do have a few normal briefs (as well as printed briefs) but i get distracted by wearing them sometimes because they remind me of a thin diaper. I have a special pair of these blue monster truck print briefs that I wear over a pair of goodnites when I want to feel little but I try not to use those too much for fear of stretching them out.

Briefs during the day under my pants, as I don't like the way boxers bunch up, but I sleep in boxers.

I really like the Reebok Sports Boxer Briefs. It doesn't wick moisture and hold it wet. It dries very quickly so I stay cooler. I also use it over my diapers to keep it tight.

Briefs and boxer briefs for me. I never feel comfortable wearing boxers..too loose..and they don't good for me if I dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back