• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbabyboy32

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello I'm bigbabyboy32 I am an AB who is hear to make new friends and I love to talk.
Thanks for reading my lil message talk soon by bye. ��

bigbabyboy32 said:
Hello I'm bigbabyboy32 I am an AB who is hear to make new friends and I love to talk.

Welcome bibayboy32! If you want to make friend and talk, this is the place to be. What are some of your interests? I see you like fishing - is that ocean fishing?

Hello zipperless. I like chess darts snooker pool course fishing golf basketball (COME ON CHICAGO BULLS) the gym and baceball.

bigbabyboy32 said:
...(COME ON CHICAGO BULLS)...

The Bulls!?! Ohh no. :p I'm an OKC Thunder fan myself. I go to see several games each month. Lots of fun. I see on your profile that you live in England. How'd you become a basketball fan and a Bulls fan living over there?

bigbabyboy32 said:

Welcome aboard the Adisc express and from reading other posts I like to play video games and fishing as well although the only thing I can catch is little sun fish. When you go fishing what kind of fish do you go for ? Again I would like to welcome to Adisc. All Aboard Choo Choo :smile1:

Hello Bigbabyboy32.

My name is Sisi.

And i am a little Boy.

Everyone hear is really freandly. What sort of thing do you like to talk about.

I like playing game and having fun. I also like to paint.

Welcome to never land.

Hee hee.

Sisi.

Hello Mattew.

I do like the bulls as I have seen them play on the television it was the NBA and it was live over hear in England so I placed a bet that they would win and they did. After the game had finished I went home and look up the bulls on my computer. I watched there old games some they won and some they lost. It got me hooked into likeing them so much I just followed them. If I had the funds to live in America I would love to but I can't.

bigbabyboy32 said:
Hello Mattew.

I do like the bulls as I have seen them play on the television it was the NBA and it was live over hear in England so I placed a bet that they would win and they did. After the game had finished I went home and look up the bulls on my computer. I watched there old games some they won and some they lost. It got me hooked into likeing them so much I just followed them. If I had the funds to live in America I would love to but I can't.

Thanks for answering. I was genuinely interested. It doesn't appear to me that many people from oversees are interested in American Basketball. Altho, I did recently discover a French fan club of the OKC Thunder. Do you stay up with the team still? Watch games online / TV? (if you can, I know the NBA makes it hard to see games online legally. You can some tho.) I know you said that you've seen them play on the TV. I find it really neat that it's broadcasted in England.

Hello again lol.

WOW �� a French fan club surpporting the OKC Thunders I didn't know that. As for the bulls a lot of there broadcasting has now been made illegal to broadcast overseas I think that the NBA can only broadcast in the U.S.A now as I haven't been able to watch anymore Bulls games �� that suckes. Over hear we have a shop called SPORTS DIRECT and I picked up one of there magazine I found a Bulls Vest top a Lakers vest top and a Bulls basketball I'm not sure if Sports direct is American though but it could be. What dous OKC stand for?. I have to take of my diaper now as it has got the saggy point and if I don't take it off well...... MESS MESS MESS to much time to clean it all up LOL

Last edited:
bigbabyboy32 said:

Hi Bigbabyboy. Welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll find this place as comforting and friendly as I have. :)

Tell us a bit about your AB side. What age(s) is your little side, and what do you like doing as a baby? :)

Also, we're always happy to chat about non-ABDL things too. So where in England are you based (I'm in Lancashire), and what are your interests outside of our community?

Hello Dragon123

Ahhh me and you have so much to talk about fishing and computer games.

I do course fishing i.e. lakes rivers and canals.

I have a first generation xbox I have over 20 games for it 3 control pads I have completed a few of my games but not all of them as they are hard to get through and it winds me up where I will throw the pad at my t.v ( NOT GOOD ) lol so I now turn the xbox off and put in a different game one I can play with out getting hot headed.

bigbabyboy32 said:
... What dous OKC stand for?...

It's an abbreviation of the town that they play in. Similar to LA Lakers. The LA stands for Los Angeles. OKC stands for Oklahoma City. In Oklahoma, OKC is also referred to as "The City"

Hello sisi

I'm a little boy too hehe about 4 years is where I like to be as an AB. I'm not all ways a good boy as I like to be a little bit nawty hehe. I do everything in my diaper otherwise there would be no point for me to where them I like to chill out at home and watch the T.V. I like being a baby it is much better than to be an adult I wish I could stay in diapers all the time �� that would be a dream come true. But we all have to grow up even if we don't want too.

This little worm is coming your way
Quick open the door
Lets see what is in store.

bigbabyboy32 said:
Hello Dragon123

Ahhh me and you have so much to talk about fishing and computer games.

I do course fishing i.e. lakes rivers and canals.

I have a first generation xbox I have over 20 games for it 3 control pads I have completed a few of my games but not all of them as they are hard to get through and it winds me up where I will throw the pad at my t.v ( NOT GOOD ) lol so I now turn the xbox off and put in a different game one I can play with out getting hot headed.

What kind of games are you into ? I like role playing games and first person shooters that give me a good challenge like halo1 through 4 and call of duty black ops 1 and 2 oh I almost forgot I love playing skyrim on the Xbox 360 When it comes to fishing I pretty much go where ever I can. I use the smallest size treble hooks there are and chicken livers great for catching sun fish for a fishfry

COD is a good game I have a few of them I have Doom,Tetris Worlds,Dead to Rights,True Crime streets of LA, Ghost Recon and the list goes on lol. Over hear in England we can't eat the fish that we catch we have to put them back so other anglers can catch them also the fish will get bigger that is the fun part having a big fish on your line and it's resistance on the hook. I wonder if pearch will go for chicken livers over hear? I think they will as that species of fish is a predator, not like pike though pike are the biggest predators in lakes rivers and canals me from a personal view of pike is that I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back