Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello im new

Default Hello im new

Hello I'm bigbabyboy32 I am an AB who is hear to make new friends and I love to talk.
    Thanks for reading my lil message talk soon by bye. ��

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyboy32 View Post
    Hello I'm bigbabyboy32 I am an AB who is hear to make new friends and I love to talk.
    Welcome bibayboy32! If you want to make friend and talk, this is the place to be. What are some of your interests? I see you like fishing - is that ocean fishing?

Hello zipperless. I like chess darts snooker pool course fishing golf basketball (COME ON CHICAGO BULLS) the gym and baceball.

...(COME ON CHICAGO BULLS)...
    The Bulls!?! Ohh no. I'm an OKC Thunder fan myself. I go to see several games each month. Lots of fun. I see on your profile that you live in England. How'd you become a basketball fan and a Bulls fan living over there?

Welcome aboard the Adisc express and from reading other posts I like to play video games and fishing as well although the only thing I can catch is little sun fish. When you go fishing what kind of fish do you go for ? Again I would like to welcome to Adisc. All Aboard Choo Choo

Hello Bigbabyboy32.

My name is Sisi.

And i am a little Boy.

Everyone hear is really freandly. What sort of thing do you like to talk about.

I like playing game and having fun. I also like to paint.

Welcome to never land.

Hee hee.

Sisi.

Hello Mattew.

I do like the bulls as I have seen them play on the television it was the NBA and it was live over hear in England so I placed a bet that they would win and they did. After the game had finished I went home and look up the bulls on my computer. I watched there old games some they won and some they lost. It got me hooked into likeing them so much I just followed them. If I had the funds to live in America I would love to but I can't.

Hello Mattew.

I do like the bulls as I have seen them play on the television it was the NBA and it was live over hear in England so I placed a bet that they would win and they did. After the game had finished I went home and look up the bulls on my computer. I watched there old games some they won and some they lost. It got me hooked into likeing them so much I just followed them. If I had the funds to live in America I would love to but I can't.
    Thanks for answering. I was genuinely interested. It doesn't appear to me that many people from oversees are interested in American Basketball. Altho, I did recently discover a French fan club of the OKC Thunder. Do you stay up with the team still? Watch games online / TV? (if you can, I know the NBA makes it hard to see games online legally. You can some tho.) I know you said that you've seen them play on the TV. I find it really neat that it's broadcasted in England.

Hello again lol.

WOW �� a French fan club surpporting the OKC Thunders I didn't know that. As for the bulls a lot of there broadcasting has now been made illegal to broadcast overseas I think that the NBA can only broadcast in the U.S.A now as I haven't been able to watch anymore Bulls games �� that suckes. Over hear we have a shop called SPORTS DIRECT and I picked up one of there magazine I found a Bulls Vest top a Lakers vest top and a Bulls basketball I'm not sure if Sports direct is American though but it could be. What dous OKC stand for?. I have to take of my diaper now as it has got the saggy point and if I don't take it off well...... MESS MESS MESS to much time to clean it all up LOL
    Last edited by bigbabyboy32; 16-Feb-2016 at 12:33.

Hi Bigbabyboy. Welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll find this place as comforting and friendly as I have.

Tell us a bit about your AB side. What age(s) is your little side, and what do you like doing as a baby?

Also, we're always happy to chat about non-ABDL things too. So where in England are you based (I'm in Lancashire), and what are your interests outside of our community?