My blankey

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I had a friend make me a blanket made from fleece red on the back Aqua with polar bears on the front looks and feels amazing and I love but it's like a gazzlion degrees so it's very hot to use, can not wait til winter to give my blankey all the love it deserves

My blankie is green with a John Deere Tractor on it.
Very soft, warm, and cuddly.
Anyway, it is way below zero degrees Celsius here in New Hampshire where I live.

LittleManAlex said:
So I had a friend make me a blanket made from fleece red on the back Aqua with polar bears on the front looks and feels amazing and I love but it's like a gazzlion degrees so it's very hot to use, can not wait til winter to give my blankey all the love it deserves

I would fold it and hug it like it was a plushie right away (dont have to wait for the winter then).

I turn the fans on fall blast... makes it cool enough to sleep, if I wear nothing other than a diaper :)

I miss summer so badly. It winter in the UK at the moment.
Cold and wet instead of warm and sunny and wet.
I don't have a blankey. But I thinking of getting one now.
Hope Rex my toy dog doesn't get jealous.

Rex won't get jealous if you let him sleep under the blankie with you.

I'll trade you my warm and sunny for your wet and cold... I love winter :)

I still have some pieces of one of my blankets. I had several over my childhood. Some of them were put up, and some of them I kept using over the years.

LittleManAlex said:
I'll trade you my warm and sunny for your wet and cold... I love winter :)

OK deal I come to the USA.

- - - Updated - - -

howiebabe said:
Rex won't get jealous if you let him sleep under the blankie with you.

Will that stop him jumping out of the bed at night. I often wack up and he is on the floor.
I think he comes alive at night. And moves thing about.

My blankie has a wolf, eagle, and mountain lion on it. My mamaw gave it to me when I was a kid. After she passed away in 2013 I grew even more attached to it. I can't sleep without it

I have three Star Wars blankies. All of them were made by my mom. I get real cold in the winter, so I end up buried in blanket around that time.

When I was younger I had a blankie, but now I have a sweatshirt that ascts the same. I carry it everywhere I go. I don't usually wear it, I used to but the cuffs are falling apart because I use it when I suck my thumb. I like to hold it on my nose. I like the smell and feeling of it while I suck my thumb :)

sisi said:

OK deal I come to the USA.

Will that stop him jumping out of the bed at night. I often wack up and he is on the floor.
I think he comes alive at night. And moves thing about.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have a plushie who comes alive at night, (Moose,) and he moves things around as well. He likes to get into mischief and sometimes he enjoys flying into my wife. Then she gets mad and throws Moose into the hall where I have to rescue him before the real dog gets him. She would shred my Moose.

I also sleep with a blankie which is a comforter. We've been in the upper 70s as of late, but temperature will fluctuate a lot in March, here in central Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back