How long you've been in a wet diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelh2016

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I' am incontinent, and as I will not leave the house this weekend, I put a diaper today, Friday, and only intend to change on Sunday. I think with a plastic pants I'll get. How long you have stayed in a wet diaper?

About an hour max.

I stay in my until there full!!! I use thin depends when i go out 2 time use max and at home for the weekend 10 different diapers that hold 20 times that

18 hours or so. That is a typical put it on in the evening then sleep in and eat late breakfast.

I wear 24/7, close to 1/2 of that is using. I practically always wake up wet, sometimes having gotten started less than an hour after going to bed. (I never go to bed in a wet diaper, always change into something thick before bed) So my longer runs all average around 8-10 hrs, as I tend to change shortly after getting up in the morning. No sense in provoking my skin.

Longest stretch is overnight. Almost always change for bed. If I'm not totally soaked when I wake up then I wait until after breakfast before changing.

Probably close to 10 hours(overnight). During the day I try not to stay in a wet diaper for more than 2 hours. Even if the diaper isn't soaked; I still try to change for skin hygiene purposes.

8, 10, 12 hours easy and recently did 17, with 24 only once as a max in a wet only diaper.

If I get too soaked, I will go and change, even in the middle of the night *_*
Still, I have been in the same diaper for 14+ hours once, it was one I went to bed with.

I think about 24 hours was my record. I tried double diapers with two really thick ones and had a day free, so I just stayed in them until I reached capacity. Ended up being one full night and the entire next day, changed and showered before bed the next night. So 24 hours wet. It was fun, but was definitely starting to feel too long at the end.

I'd say about 3 hours.

For Me, I'd say just through the night so like, 8 hours.

I average 6-12 hours. The longest I've gone is something like 18. I always wet to capacity. Anything longer than 6-8 hours wet and I start to get a rash. 24 hours in a diaper is one thing. But 60+.... Is unhealthy and asking for extreme rash or worse like a bladder infection.

I've been in a diaper for 24 hours after wetting, but it wasn't very pleasant.
Much depends on the brand of diaper, but usually 8-10 hours after my first wetting, the diaper starts to smell really funky and my skin feels itchy.
Again, that depends on the diaper. I've been in this Rearz Spoiled all day today, and I still feel dry.

probably 10 hours in wet diaper overnight, usually change first thing or don't wear again until bedtime again on work days

I usually change my wet cloth diaper when I get up in the morning and again right before or after lunch. If I wear my wet diaper that amount of time without changing, I end up with a serious diaper rash.

I haven't really timed myself in a wet diaper. I want to say my longest wet stay is somewhere close to 24 hours. Going to echo what ArchieRoni said; it definitely felt long enough afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back