Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you've been in a wet diaper?

Default How long you've been in a wet diaper?

I' am incontinent, and as I will not leave the house this weekend, I put a diaper today, Friday, and only intend to change on Sunday. I think with a plastic pants I'll get. How long you have stayed in a wet diaper?

I stay in my until there full!!! I use thin depends when i go out 2 time use max and at home for the weekend 10 different diapers that hold 20 times that

18 hours or so. That is a typical put it on in the evening then sleep in and eat late breakfast.

The longest I've stayed is overnight (I sometimes like to sleep in a wet one), which would make it around 6-8 hours.

I wear 24/7, close to 1/2 of that is using. I practically always wake up wet, sometimes having gotten started less than an hour after going to bed. (I never go to bed in a wet diaper, always change into something thick before bed) So my longer runs all average around 8-10 hrs, as I tend to change shortly after getting up in the morning. No sense in provoking my skin.

Longest stretch is overnight. Almost always change for bed. If I'm not totally soaked when I wake up then I wait until after breakfast before changing.

Probably close to 10 hours(overnight). During the day I try not to stay in a wet diaper for more than 2 hours. Even if the diaper isn't soaked; I still try to change for skin hygiene purposes.

8, 10, 12 hours easy and recently did 17, with 24 only once as a max in a wet only diaper.

If I get too soaked, I will go and change, even in the middle of the night *_*
    Still, I have been in the same diaper for 14+ hours once, it was one I went to bed with.