• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings and a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelh2016

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am 20 years old and am incontinent since I was born. Since I live in Brazil, which is VERY hot, I have problems with sweat in diapers, not to mention the heat of the plastic pants =( How do you deal with that?

it gets 100 degrees in the summer where i am, i use thin 1 time use cloth diapers stay away from plastic I know from practice what they hold before changing

Marcelh2016 said:
I am 20 years old and am incontinent since I was born. Since I live in Brazil, which is VERY hot, I have problems with sweat in diapers, not to mention the heat of the plastic pants =( How do you deal with that?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I'm sorry that you are having to deal with the sweating in the diapers due to the heat. I personally can't answer that. I'm not incontinent, and if it's really warm, I don't wear much.

You might try asking this question in either the Diaper Talk Forum or Incontinence Forum. I'd recommend the diaper talk forum myself. It seems to get more traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back