Thread: Greetings and a question!

Default Greetings and a question!

I am 20 years old and am incontinent since I was born. Since I live in Brazil, which is VERY hot, I have problems with sweat in diapers, not to mention the heat of the plastic pants =( How do you deal with that?

it gets 100 degrees in the summer where i am, i use thin 1 time use cloth diapers stay away from plastic I know from practice what they hold before changing

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelh2016 View Post
    I am 20 years old and am incontinent since I was born. Since I live in Brazil, which is VERY hot, I have problems with sweat in diapers, not to mention the heat of the plastic pants =( How do you deal with that?
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I'm sorry that you are having to deal with the sweating in the diapers due to the heat. I personally can't answer that. I'm not incontinent, and if it's really warm, I don't wear much.

You might try asking this question in either the Diaper Talk Forum or Incontinence Forum. I'd recommend the diaper talk forum myself. It seems to get more traffic.