Wetting nappy during the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugguy6970 said:
I have worn diapers off and on for the better part of 25 years but it has only been about a year that I can say that I wake up in a wet diaper just about every morning. What has changed? First of all I wear a diaper every single night now. After the one night that I didn't have one on and woke up soaking by pajamas I figured it was probably for the best. Secondly and most importantly I subconsciously know that the diaper I have on can handle any amount of wetting without leaks. This has not always been true in the past which made it harder to feel comfortable letting go completely. My wife is also ok with the whole situation because she likes to rub the diaper in the middle of the night to relax. Knowing that everything is fine makes it easier as well. Now there was a long time where I did have to wake up to go pee because it wasn't happening on its own but as time has passed more times than not its happening without any recollection. Right now the only downside is when I leak my wife is not too happy the next morning. There are also times when I where a lighter weight diaper I know I have to get up early and change before it gets completely saturated. Overall I can say it has taken quite a lot but it is possible.

This could of been written by me ..this is exactly my history also, with a well protected bed leaks aggravate the wife but no damage is done only end up with a wet bed once a week or so and usually just a small leakage.

It won't take you years! You could pee now if you wanted!

1. Lay on your back & close your eyes.
2. Take deep breaths in & relax every muscle on your way out. Every single muscle. Arms, legs, fingers etc.
3. Completely forget about all freedom to stand up & wee. Tell yourself this is the only way you are to relieve your bladder!
4. Imagine water in your mind's eye. ;) See the toilet, a dripping tap, a shower head, & a waterfall!
5. What ever you do don't push. Because that stops you relaxing. Simply leave the gates open.

The water is like waves on the ocean. It draws nearer & closer with each breath! Until after 15 minutes it will be crashing towards the gates!

If you're still standing to go to the toilet when you're not in a nappy, start sitting down instead. This will help you loosen your muscles & reduce the time it takes to wet lying down.

Thanks for responses everyone. I shall try some of the ideas. I think, like a lot of you mention, I'm very conscious of leaks. Living with others, I also do not want to draw attention to my nappies.

I shall keep trying. Hopefully, my body will get used to the idea of peeing while lying down.

I am lucky I guess I have never had a problem peeing while lying down, just the opposite.

DictionaryA said:
Thanks for responses everyone. I shall try some of the ideas. I think, like a lot of you mention, I'm very conscious of leaks. Living with others, I also do not want to draw attention to my nappies.

I shall keep trying. Hopefully, my body will get used to the idea of peeing while lying down.

Be careful, after some time, you will wet the bed with out knowing. If that your goal, great, if not it can be a little bit scary. Specially when you are out of town, sharing a room, with guests, or a "play mate".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back