Diapered at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessmr1899

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone else love being diapered at work? Especially at a boring or quiet job, its comforting and makes me feel excited....like i know something nobody else does..

Hi

Yes it was a work situation that put me back into diapers about 6/7 years ago.

If we needed to go toilet out side our break then we had to inform the supervisor.

Hi would all ways make a seen over it, and inform work colleagues that you needed to go. Also ask why you can go through your break.

Working in a care setting, where pads as they call them are used for incontinence.
I had the idea of wearing at work.

It was great. If i need to go I would and no one know anything about it.

I can remember the first time I wore a nappy to bed. That was lovely as well not getting up in the night, but just lying there while it happened. Then turning over and going back to sleep.

Now I wear almost all the time.

Thanks for shairing.

Sisi

NEVER !!! It can bring more probems than enjoying. Worse, because I'm a few public person with some kind of (mediatic) fame.

Since I work outside I can get away pretty with wearing diapers to work pretty easily:) I haven't in awhile though maybe I will soon!

I've never done it. I work at a fairly dense office near several other people, so it seems like an incredibly high risk and a way to be really insensitive to my coworkers. I save diaper time for playtime.

I wear 24/7, and have for nearly a decade now. Worn (and changed) at work in many different settings -- office, restaurant, warehouse -- people might have been (and probably are) aware, but, if it suits you, it shouldn't be an issue. Obviously, the older, hairier, and creepier your coworkers regard you, the less likely you'll be able to pull this off. YMMV.

Sisi, I don't know what the laws are in your country (I'm assuming you're not from the US and A), but, would a supervisor, manager, or even coworker make such an announcement/scene in the workplace about someone's need to toilet, even outside of established break times, it would violate many laws, and open the organization to severe legal liabilities and sanctions.

Only YOU know your work situation best. Whether you think you can or you thin you can't; you're right.

It's alot like open or concealed carry - Be personable and polite, friendly, and be open to answering questions, should they arise. At the end of the day, people would rather be understanding and accomodating - It makes them feel better about themselves ;)

Trisy said:
I wear 24/7, and have for nearly a decade now. Worn (and changed) at work in many different settings -- office, restaurant, warehouse -- people might have been (and probably are) aware, but, if it suits you, it shouldn't be an issue. Obviously, the older, hairier, and creepier your coworkers regard you, the less likely you'll be able to pull this off. YMMV.

Sisi, I don't know what the laws are in your country (I'm assuming you're not from the US and A), but, would a supervisor, manager, or even coworker make such an announcement/scene in the workplace about someone's need to toilet, even outside of established break times, it would violate many laws, and open the organization to severe legal liabilities and sanctions.

Only YOU know your work situation best. Whether you think you can or you thin you can't; you're right.

It's alot like open or concealed carry - Be personable and polite, friendly, and be open to answering questions, should they arise. At the end of the day, people would rather be understanding and accomodating - It makes them feel better about themselves ;)

It was a long time ago. And i don't work there any more. :) but the habit of wearing has stayed with me.

I think it gives me confidence. I'm hyper focusing on something or multitasking I may not make it in time. So wearing saves me from any embarrassing situations.

I work around a lot of people and am constantly moving around and moving/lifting stuff around. I don't wear in public often, (it's really more of a private thing for me), but I'd especially hate to wear at work. I'd be so paranoid of being found out and leaking I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. I like being able to relax with no worries when I'm wearing. When I'm working I try to get things done and not get distracted which means no diapers. I feel bad for those that are IC and don't have a choice.

The only time I've been diapered at work is when I was doing independent freelance work from home. I've never gone to the office or interacted with co-workers while wearing before nor do I plan on it. Not only would it be incredibly distracting for me, but since I tend to move around a lot, getting down on the ground to set up wiring, I'd almost certainly get caught and I have no interest in sabotaging my work for ABDL pleasure that can wait for when I get home.

I would love to wear at work. I work in a busy restaurant and move around a lot, plus it is hot in that kitchen so I wouldn't be able to do it. It can be stressful so the diapers would help keep me relaxed

I'm on another 24/7 stint, so I am also diapered at work. There was a time when I know this would have been too distracting for me to do my job well but now it's well within tolerance. I don't generally have long office hours and although I can work closely with others, I don't generally have to move around much in doing my job.

The secret aspect occasionally occurs to me, although what's going on in everyone's pants is also concealed information and I'm probably not the only person with something going on. I can't say I love it. It's more the chore part of 24/7, where being on my own or with ABDL friends is much better. It's just a small barrier that must be crossed to maintain 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back