Buying nappies from the pharmacy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the thrift store a few days ago and looking at some pads when an older lady walked up on me and started telling me to be careful and watch the size. She said some are too small. She then went on tell me that she used him on her own bed at night. I then told her the truth that I use them to put underneath my cat litter pan. She replied oh that's a great idea I never thought of that. I then put them back on the Shelf and picked up a package of pull up diapers. And she said oh those are good I wear them all the time and I said do you like them and she said yes. She then asked me if I had a problem and had to wear them. And I said yes I do and I picked them up here on occasions when they have them but unfortunately the last few months all they've had is small and extra small sizes. She then laughed and said that she had the same problems. I noticed there were three packages of large and I took one and put it in my basket and ask her if she wanted the other two and she said yes thank you. She then asked me if I was going to purchase the pads and I told her no I have enough for now do you need them and she said yes. Looking back on it now it was kind of funny talking to a 75 year old woman about her incontinence issues. But I'm kind of used to it I've had many medical problems over the past 10 years and have had to wear diapers 24/7 at times. I've spoken with my mother about it extensively at times so I guess I'm comfortable with it and my mother knows that I wear them for medical reasons.

Had to buy new nappies from the store earlier today, I quickly got to the self checkout, and scanned, and prayed no one could see me. I'm sure some people could, and I had a very wet nappy on at the time, so I wasn't exactly discreet, but any humiliation I felt was forgotten just by the relief of getting on a new fresh diaper.... which I proceeded to wet within 30 minutes XD

At first it was extremely scarey but now i order online cause i get better ones considering i am almost fully incontinent (messy havent got to the point of no control period but ik its coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back