Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Babies got some attention from WatchMojo

Default Adult Babies got some attention from WatchMojo

http://www.watchmojo.com/video/id/15166/

Posted on Feb 9, the first mentioned fetish is AB's for number 10. There isn't any new content that we haven't seen as a community, but the comments from the narrator was pretty respectful, so that is good.

I agree. I posted this in the AB/DLism in Pop Culture yesterday. They gave the facts and were rather neutral in their opinion.

Whilst I'm not that fussed about how the media treats ABDL, I was actually pretty pleased with that. It's fair, it's neutral and about as informative regarding our community as a 1-minute section of a lighthearted video can be. Also interesting that we're in their list for common fetishes, not for 'strange' ones. Maybe ABDL is going mainstream after all.

There is a channel, think it's called alltimetop10s, who did the top 10 strangest fetishes but he was neutral about it

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Also interesting that we're in their list for common fetishes, not for 'strange' ones. Maybe ABDL is going mainstream after all.
    Exactly my thoughts! Like hey maybe we're not that weird after all but i'd also like to know why they decided to rank us #10 in most common. Still waiting for the day where there's a statistic like "3 in every 100".

That was pretty interesting and that's cool we got some tasteful recognition.

I just had to look up "spanking skirts" (pretty much assless chaps, but a skirt, lol) and it's funny how wrong podophilia sounds when it really isn't. Quentin Tarantino, one of my all time favorite writers/directors is a podophile!

Since when did Paraphilic Infantilism suddenly become a "common" fetish? Did I miss something?

Ok. So I decided to watch the Top 10 Strangest Fetishes too because why the hell not. To my amazement, Furryism (or as they call it, "Yiffing") ranks in at number 5...

And they contradicted themselves on the topic of Zoophilia and Beastiality, too.
    Last edited by Speck; 15-Feb-2016 at 08:45.

lol I love how they used footage from Tim and Eric's "Be a Baby" sketch.

I saw this cause I'm subscribed to watchmojo and I watch their videos that interest me just about everyday. I don't know if this is a common fetish I have met very few people in person who actually have it. I don't think it is common as they say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I don't know if this is a common fetish I have met very few people in person who actually have it. I don't think it is common as they say it is.
    I think the very nature of fetishes - even the more mainstream ones - mean that most people are extremely private about them. That's borne out by the fact that a significant number of the ABDLs here (both sexual and non-sexual) keep this part of their lifestyle secret, even from the people they're closest to. Whilst we are undoubtedly a minority, you might well have met significantly more ABDLs than you realise.