1 2.44%
  • evening 7-10pm

15 36.59%
  • late at night 11pm-4am

13 31.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when do most of you get here?

Default when do most of you get here?

wondering when traffic here is at its peak, that in turn helps determine when is the best time to communicate with others.

I think that question is muddied a bit by the fact we have posters from all across the world. I mostly use ADISC in an evening, but that's GMT (I'm based in the UK) so I'd probably end up in discussions with U.S. users who are on during their lunchtime.

I'm also at GMT (Portugal) and i'm usually cheking out the forum in the evening, but sometimes during the day through my phone.

No set time for me, mainly depends on my schedule for that particular day, though I tend to come here in the afternoons and evenings (EST/EDT) on weekdays, while weekends vary.

Evening, 9 to 12 PM local time here on the US East Coast.

Lack of timezones is going to be an issue for you. I'm sure evening is an even larger majority than what the poll says already, but evening is different for different people. I'd guess that peak times are around 11:00 PM Eastern Time, since that's early enough that most of the east coasters aren't in bed yet, but late enough that the west coasters are home from work and have had dinner so they can log on.

I'm usually on between 10 and 10:30 p.m. There have been a few occasions when I've been on in the afternoon. I'll do that if I have a long and complicated response to a PM.

Yeah, votes will be redundant without time zones.

Morning 9-12 noon, usually, although sometimes log on in the afternoon!

I'm on at fairly random times, kinda just depends on what day it is, and how I'm feeling.