siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

I wock up this morning and for some reason I am not a happy boy. I have been crying. I don't know why I sad. It my birthday tomorrow.

All I really won't is to have a cuddle. Be raped up tightly in a soft blanket and rocked.

I think I really am losing the plot.

I don't function well as an adult.

I am a kid in a oversized body.

And most of all I am actually frightened.

I like it when i am happy. And that when I am playing or painting. Just being me and not really thinking about thinks.

Sorry I now this is not the usual from me.

Sisi

I got up now and had my breakfast and a bottle.

And felling a bit better.

I had a cry.

Now I off to town.

See you all later

Hi Sisi,

When adult life kicks in and gets stressful, it's normal to occasionally feel like we're not cut out for it. And that feeling certainly isn't limited to the ABDL community. Adult life can be very rewarding and it undoubtedly has its perks, but work, adult relationships, responsibilities etc. have pressures that most humans wish we could escape from sometimes.

There's nothing wrong with crying, in and of itself. We all need to let our emotions out sometimes, because there are points where life feels pretty grim and overwhelming. Provided you're not crying and getting upset all the time, I think everything you've described is fine. Every one of us would like to go through life being happy and feeling relaxed, but that's not the way the world or the human psyche works. There are peaks and troughs.

I suppose my only advice would be to not put too much emphasis on what these blips mean to you - provided they are blips, and that being sad and emotionally overwhelmed isn't your default setting (which would be a problem worth visiting a professional about).

For what it's worth, it's incredibly common to feel like you're playing a role in the adult world - whether in your professional life, personal life or just how you present yourself day-to-day. Again, that's not limited to ABDL. It's just a common struggle in adapting to the adult world, for most people.

Sanch said:
Hi Sisi,

When adult life kicks in and gets stressful, it's normal to occasionally feel like we're not cut out for it. And that feeling certainly isn't limited to the ABDL community. Adult life can be very rewarding and it undoubtedly has its perks, but work, adult relationships, responsibilities etc. have pressures that most humans wish we could escape from sometimes.

There's nothing wrong with crying, in and of itself. We all need to let our emotions out sometimes, because there are points where life feels pretty grim and overwhelming. Provided you're not crying and getting upset all the time, I think everything you've described is fine. Every one of us would like to go through life being happy and feeling relaxed, but that's not the way the world or the human psyche works. There are peaks and troughs.

I suppose my only advice would be to not put too much emphasis on what these blips mean to you - provided they are blips, and that being sad and emotionally overwhelmed isn't your default setting (which would be a problem worth visiting a professional about).

For what it's worth, it's incredibly common to feel like you're playing a role in the adult world - whether in your professional life, personal life or just how you present yourself day-to-day. Again, that's not limited to ABDL. It's just a common struggle in adapting to the adult world, for most people.

That honestly is very true sisi, also i am glad you are felling better. Everybody gets that way sometimes and it is a sturggle and yes it is a common struggle for pretty much all. also i am glad you are felling better.

We're here for your Sisi. Adult life can be very stressful and sometimes you just have to give into those feelings and let them out. I just hope this isn't happening on a regular basis for you. If these feelings persist and you can't seem to cheer up I would advise speaking to a psychologist. I know speaking on a forum isn't the same as having a real conversation but I hope being here is helping a little. :hug:

I had a nice long cry today too; pretty rare for me actually. I enjoyed it though; I'm always a little proud of myself when I'm able to cry, it makes me feel like much less of a sociopath. Studies also suggest that stress hormones are released through the tear ducts when crying, and endorphin production is triggered following afterwards, resulting in feelings of deep relaxation and euphoria. :)

Just had a happy meal and chocolate milkshake.

cheered me up.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Sanch said:
Hi Sisi,

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

[/SIZE][/FONT]
KittyninjaW said:
That honestly is very true sisi, also i am glad you are felling better. Everybody gets that way sometimes and it is a sturggle and yes it is a common struggle for pretty much all. also i am glad you are felling better.
thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I back to me again.

Ho look a butter fiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back