Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I was browsing ebay and found real pampers branded adult diapers. 2 questions can anyone tell what diaper the tape has been applied to? and how long until he is sued? I want to buy but i'm broke right now.
Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/usr/mimjoseph?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Hoping you guys wont buy him out before i can or that the increased sales will make him put more up. Also do you think that they willfit an adult because according to the pictures it looks like its tbdl diapers but he says they are abdl

Mmm...can't tell what the base diaper is. But looks like a normal adult diaper with a sticker attached to them. They're also $3 per diaper. Bambinos aren't that expensive. For that much, I'd rather get something from Bambino or ABU or one of the other new makers. Plus, it's just a sticker. You can make diapers like that yourself for less money, probably. If you're wanting something that's like a Pampers, I'd get the Cushies or SDK from ABU.

It's not really a Pampers branded diaper. It's a diaper that someone has placed artwork on, that contains the Pampers logo. It's being shipped from Malaysia, that's probably how they are avoiding getting into trouble for Copyright / trademark problems.

Yes, they'll fit an adult. The Medium size says it will fit a waist size of 29" - 45"

might consider going with an ABU Simple and some stickers instead?

Yeah, that'd be a good choice IMO.

Mattew said:
They're also $3 per diaper.

That almost seems reasonable, until you consider the $20 shipping that makes it $7 per diaper.

Justtrytoguess said:
That almost seems reasonable, until you consider the $20 shipping that makes it $7 per diaper.

What I was thinking as well. They are super cute though! I prefer ABU myself.

those model pictures look like they were taped on very sloppy and are going to have problems performing?

Hey, is there a way we can print ourselves these prints? :)

Oh, actually I was able to find the thread and it's videos of how to. I'll try

couchesstevenboy said:

You'll need the image, a printer, & Sticker Project Paper.

couchesstevenboy said:

You can google Kid's wallpaper borders and there will be ton of different designs. Copy or save the image and insert in Word or paint programs and print them out. Then use clear shipping tape to apply the prints to the front of the diaper from one wing to the other side.

jamiejamie said:
You can google Kid's wallpaper borders and there will be ton of different designs. Copy or save the image and insert in Word or paint programs and print them out. Then use clear shipping tape to apply the prints to the front of the diaper from one wing to the other side.

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot. I'll try that

Hey! Does it work for cloth cover disposable diaper (I mean not plastic disposable

couchesstevenboy said:
Hey! Does it work for cloth cover disposable diaper (I mean not plastic disposable
If it's cloth, the packing tape may not stick to cloth and may come off easily.

Ohh cool. Thanks for sharing TyphaHare.

I've got a few old Pampers. Sometime I should scan & upload their patterns. To add to the collection.

Mattew said:
Ohh cool. Thanks for sharing TyphaHare.

I've got a few old Pampers. Sometime I should scan & upload their patterns. To add to the collection.

OOOH PLEASE DO :)!
I love Pampers designs so much! They make my brain go back in time immediately haha!

Yay thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back