Tena Slip Active Ultima & Betterdry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Recently got back to Europe and tried out the Tena Ultima with the plastic backing, wearing one now, pretty decent diaper, they lack the hard plastic landing zone, this I consider a positive, hoping they become more widely available.
I can see this becoming a very popular diaper within the community, especially with the demise of the Moliform Super Plus and other PE backed diapers, which had wide store placement.

Also tried the betterdry L4, a bit of a disappointment compared with its predecessor, thankfully gone is the hard landing zone, a plus in my opinion but I know many like this zone thing.
The most disappointing aspect is the thickness, the ubiquitous Abena Abriform L4 is thicker and better value overall it would seem.
Not a bad diaper, just I was expecting something a bit more 'special'.

Aleakyboomboom!!!

aleakyboomboom said:
Also tried the betterdry L4, a bit of a disappointment compared with its predecessor, thankfully gone is the hard landing zone, a plus in my opinion but I know many like this zone thing.
The most disappointing aspect is the thickness, the ubiquitous Abena Abriform L4 is thicker and better value overall it would seem.
Not a bad diaper, just I was expecting something a bit more 'special'.

I think Betterdry is just Betterdry and no L4 in the title? Or did you mean just L size?
But yeah, flood it a couple of times, and you'll see! It swells up a LOT!

Tena brand is my go-to diaper brand, everything they make is great (except the USA version of the clothback, apparently) I can always recommend them!
Betterdry is becoming one of my faves. Shame there is no Comficare no more, but this is not a replacement or Comficare V.2 they are a new brand, and it's best not to compare an apple to orange. It's one of those high SAP diapers which swell a lot, if that's your thing!

TyphaHare said:
I think Betterdry is just Betterdry and no L4 in the title? Or did you mean just L size?
But yeah, flood it a couple of times, and you'll see! It swells up a LOT!

Tena brand is my go-to diaper brand, everything they make is great (except the USA version of the clothback, apparently) I can always recommend them!
Betterdry is becoming one of my faves. Shame there is no Comficare no more, but this is not a replacement or Comficare V.2 they are a new brand, and it's best not to compare an apple to orange. It's one of those high SAP diapers which swell a lot, if that's your thing!

I'd say I totally prefer the crinklz2 over the 1. (so I prefer betterdry over comficare) There are too many improvements to list really. The only thing that some people may not like is it's a bit physically thinner. It swells like a mofo though, capacity appears to be quite good. So if you want it thick when dry, go with an idyl or kitten instead. Otherwise, betterdry all the way.

I must admit I didn't like the new betterdry diapers when I first tried them on, but they are growing on me now, I bought 4 packs and the more I wear them the better I like them.
Yeah they are not comficare, but I think they are now a far better fit, for me anyway,and I love the way they swell when wet.
If they were more crinkley and brought the landing zone back these would be my go to nappy all the time.

Waddlebum said:
If they were more crinkley and brought the landing zone back these would be my go to nappy all the time.

I think the dropping the landing zone hard plastic landing zone is why they are more comfortable and quieter. I'll take that over crinkly and harsh

Sorry Betterdry L4 = Betterdry L10..... mindfart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back