Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey!

My name is AnimeDude892 and I have autism, I'm a senior in high school and I have a seasonal job at a haunted house working as an actor to scare people.

My hobbies are: Listening to metal music, playing video games, Roller Coasters, watching videos on YouTube, and I love to have fun with my friends.

I'm also a huge fan of Anime and some of my favorite animes include: Attack On Titan, Bleach, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist Sword Art Online, Akame Ga Kill, and many others.

And of course I love diapers because they are very comfortable and it makes me feel relaxed.

I joined here because i'm looking to make new friends and I also would love to meet like-minded people and just hang out and have fun with each other.

That's all for now. Peace out!

Hello AnimeDude892 and welcome to the group.

Very informative Introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    Hey!

My name is AnimeDude892 and I have autism, I'm a senior in high school and I have a seasonal job at a haunted house working as an actor to scare people.

My hobbies are: Listening to metal music, playing video games, Roller Coasters, watching videos on YouTube, and I love to have fun with my friends.

I'm also a huge fan of Anime and some of my favorite animes include: Attack On Titan, Bleach, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist Sword Art Online, Akame Ga Kill, and many others.

And of course I love diapers because they are very comfortable and it makes me feel relaxed.

I joined here because i'm looking to make new friends and I also would love to meet like-minded people and just hang out and have fun with each other.

That's all for now. Peace out!

Welcome! I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and SAO as well!! Good choices. (:

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to watch some Anime on The Cartoon Network on Midnight Swim. I can't remember the titles but they were really good.

Hey!
    ...I have a seasonal job at a haunted house working as an actor to scare people...
    Haunted House?!? Scare Actor!?! YEAH! Another Halloween fan, like me. lol, or atleast I hope your a fan, since you're working there.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it. The costumes, the atmosphere, the haunted houses, the rituals, & of course Horror movies.

If you really do like Halloween as much as I do, let me know. There's several really good podcasts that I really like to listen too. You might like them as well.

Hey!

My hobbies are: ....... Roller Coasters ........

Dear AnimeDude892 ,

welcome to the group. I find that we have some things in common, such as our love for Roller Coasters. I am really addicted to all kinds of things that can make you "feel alive"!

Also, I joined this forum because I wanted to find people with whom I have something in common which some people might not understand or are not willing to talk about. I am really looking forward to the interesting discussions and the support we can provide for one another.

Wish you all a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Haunted House?!? Scare Actor!?! YEAH! Another Halloween fan, like me. lol, or atleast I hope your a fan, since you're working there.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it. The costumes, the atmosphere, the haunted houses, the rituals, & of course Horror movies.

If you really do like Halloween as much as I do, let me know. There's several really good podcasts that I really like to listen too. You might like them as well.
    Yes I really do love Halloween so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. I used to watch some Anime on The Cartoon Network on Midnight Swim. I can't remember the titles but they were really good.
    Nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear102415 View Post
    Welcome! I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and SAO as well!! Good choices. (:
    Cool!

Yes I really do love Halloween so much.
    Sweet. We need more Halloween fans around here. I seem to be the lone supporter.

If you get a chance (and like podcasts), you should check out Hauntcast. It's the best podcast that's out there for Halloween. It's a good variety of things. Stories, news, reviews, interviews, how-to's, music, and more. I've been a listener since they first came out. The show has gone away a few times & made returns.

You a big horror movie fan as well? I am. Watch 'em year round.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Sweet. We need more Halloween fans around here. I seem to be the lone supporter.

If you get a chance (and like podcasts), you should check out Hauntcast. It's the best podcast that's out there for Halloween. It's a good variety of things. Stories, news, reviews, interviews, how-to's, music, and more. I've been a listener since they first came out. The show has gone away a few times & made returns.

You a big horror movie fan as well? I am. Watch 'em year round.
    Haven't listen to their podcasts yet. I will sometime soon. But I have listened to Ground Zero With Clyde Lewis. Highly recommend it.
    And yes, i'm a fan of horror movies as well. I have seen The Exorcist, A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 2, The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, and many more.
    What horror movies do you watch?

What horror movies do I watch? It's way too many to list. Seriously. The horror movie part of my DVD collection is bigger than most people's total collection of movies.

I'll watch a bit of everything. I go through different moods, where all watch different genres of horror movies. I'll watch the old classics, like the Universal Moster Movies (Wolf Man, Dracula, Mummy, Invisible Man) from the 1920s - 1940's. I'll watch some of the more cheesy horror movies that were made in the 1950s, 60s, and 70s. Then I'll watch movies that were recently made as well.

I personally prefer "monster" movies. You know, thanks like zombies, werewolves, and other monsters. You name a movie; & I've probably seen it. Some I absolutely love & some I don't.

Some movies I like:

Halloween (the entire series, but especially the first)
    A Nightmare on Elm Street (once again, the entire series, but especially the first)
    Wolf Man (both original from the 40's & recent remake)
    The Fog (original & remake)
    The Thing (1953 original, 1982 remake, & prequel)
    Alien
    George Ramero Zombie Movies: (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, & Day of the Dead) (plus all the countless remakes)
    Cabin in the Woods
    Sinister
    Insidious
    Trick 'r Treat (2007)

- - - Updated - - -

What horror movies do you watch?
    Oops forgot to quote you. I watch the forums & threads I've posted in before. Not sure if you do the same, or if you need the quote notification, to know about me responding.