siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

I had a diaper on today while i was out play with my friend. I forgot to bring along a change. After lunch we went to see a film. I thought my diaper would be ok. But it leaked in the cinema. I fell the seat fortunately it was dry because I was sitting on my cote as well.

What's my friend did not notice. He is not an AB and probably with not understood.

I how to get home to get changed. Walking back to the car a pair of white shorts.

It was strange not having my parents telling me off. I knew I have been a naughty boy. changed myself after lunch. What will be noticed or cared that i was wet.

As Anyone got tips on how to tell if your dipper is going to stand up to the out put?

And how do you deal with a diaper has reached its capacity. But you don't have a change on you

So glad I was wearing today.

Thanks

Sisi.

always carry a back pack with a change of cloths and at least 3 diapers with wipes and cream this way you can change if you have a leak or preferably change before the leak happens.

Premium diapers like dry 24/7's will handle a large flood and a few small surges better then a cheaper thinner diaper but no matter what diaper you choose they do it handle multiple full frontal floods well.
Try a premium diaper with underware over top then plastic pants this will help catch any small leaks before they hit your pants.
Leaks will happen and can happen even in a clean fresh diaper due to pinhole leaks or just a diaper that was not put on 100% correct.

Rember Just be prepaired with a fully stocked diaper bag (always restock your bag after using)
3 fresh diapers (incase one diaper has bad tapes)
Clean pants, shirt, underwear, plastic pants wipes and cream.

Rob110 said:

"underwear", what's that? I don't think I have any of that. Didn't you already say 3 diapers, that should cover it?

My two cents; just change often enough!

Today my Tena diapers swelled up soooo much in school <_< I flooded them three times and had to waddle a bit. Phew. I don't like to be that wet in public places..!
Use diapers to the maximum at home, but never outside, keep fresh..!

Rob110 said:
always carry a back pack with a change of cloths and at least 3 diapers with wipes and cream this way you can change if you have a leak or preferably change before the leak happens.

Premium diapers like dry 24/7's will handle a large flood and a few small surges better then a cheaper thinner diaper but no matter what diaper you choose they do it handle multiple full frontal floods well.
Try a premium diaper with underware over top then plastic pants this will help catch any small leaks before they hit your pants.
Leaks will happen and can happen even in a clean fresh diaper due to pinhole leaks or just a diaper that was not put on 100% correct.

Rember Just be prepaired with a fully stocked diaper bag (always restock your bag after using)

Or have a part of a pencil where you can roll on some duct tape.....I do that, and that tape has saved me numerous times. Other than that, go with better diapers and know when to change before a leak happen, no matter the type or absorbency of your diaper, when really wet, they WILL leak - trust me I have had diaper leaks more times than I can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back