Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Feet (Baby Looking Shoe Slippers?)

Red face Happy Feet (Baby Looking Shoe Slippers?)

Has anyone purchased these or have pictures of what they look like that are not directly from the manufacturer. I think they look really neat and am thinking about purchasing them...but wanted to see if they are worth it. Granted they are fairly inexpensive, but still....

Thanks everyone.

Well....I was hoping for some thoughts of insight...but I decided to go ahead and get them. I will post pics once they arrive.

Those are so cute! Be sure to post a review when you get your pair!

They are pretty darn cute. I'm sure you'd have lots of fun scootin round in them.

I have received these in the mail and they are the most awesome things I have ever seen. They are super walking on pillows and actually make you walk with a little bit of a waddle. I will post pics this evening. Needless to say. I love them...I might buy another pair at some point in a different color.

I still can't get over how and cute and comfy these are. They are sooooo affordable too. Every ABDL should have a pair or more. lol :-p

I HAVE A PAIR. They are amazing. I really wish more people in the AB/DL community would get these. They are so soft and cushie! They kinda make walking a little weird but they really make things feel more baby-ish. I would totally recommend them to any/all AB/DL.

Also anyone know of any other good AB/DL slippers?

Glad to hear that they're as awesome as they look! As for me I don't wear slippers often but I have a pair of Twinkle Toes slippers that fit my tiny feet really well.