Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
is it weird if a younger friend offers to change you because I'm kind of tempted to say yes

but I'm worried it will be awkward

just to clarify we're just friends and I don't see it as sexual thing
it's a comfort for me and that's it

that may count as a first date ;)

bambinod said:
that may count as a first date ;)

it's a he and I'm not gay and he's more like a younger brother to me

but your comment has started to make it feel weird

jumpy said:
it's a he and I'm not gay and he's more like a younger brother to me

but your comment has started to make it feel weird

Then I sould say getting weirded out a little maybe is the normal reaction for this.

It probably will be awkward because I asume it will be both of your first times
If you arecok with that go ahead.

Well, since you say ''younger...'' I just want to point out, that if the person is under 18/the age of consent where you live, I'd probably refrain from it, even if it's not sexual for you...

KimbaStarshine said:
Well, since you say ''younger...'' I just want to point out, that if the person is under 18/the age of consent where you live, I'd probably refrain from it, even if it's not sexual for you...
Uh, yeah. 100x this. I sorta suspect this is the situation you're in, too, as in the adult/adult case, "younger" would be a funnier thing to worry about. Innocent mistakes last a minute. Being labeled a sex offender lasts your whole life.

I feel like I should put a bit more backstory to this

when I told him that I like to wear diapers he was curious to try it and he was coming down in April so I said that's fine
we started joking and talking about it on a private chat room whilst we were playing on the PlayStation he said he had to go to toilet
when he got back I made a joke. I don't have to go as I was wearing at the time which kind of annoyed him because he had to wait until April to try it
a little bit later I said I had to go and change but I couldn't be bothered and it was close to leaking so I jokingly said do you want to change me
and he said he would be ok with that I think he was joking but knowing him he probably would

P.S as April will be his first time I'm probably going to end up helping him anyway

and just in case you're wondering this is not some weird Internet friendship he's a long and trusted friend wish I meet up with on a regular basis
I've also stayed at his house many times and he's going to stay at mine in April for about a week
I'm very close with his family that's why he sees me as his honorary brother

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaStarshine said:

even know he's only about half a year off that's a good point it might not be a bad idea just to stick to helping him as I already know his parents are fine with that

Last edited:
jumpy said:
even know he's only about half a year off that's a good point it might not be a bad idea just to stick to helping him as I already know his parents are fine with that
Well... define "help." :) I mean... what "help" is actually needed? Changing each other is definitely a dance party on thin ice. This sounds all kinds of questionable to me.

I think it is the precious gift. putting trust in somebody in this way.

What is somebody change you is a very special thing. For you and for them.

Cottontail said:
Well... define "help." :) I mean... what "help" is actually needed? Changing each other is definitely a dance party on thin ice. This sounds all kinds of questionable to me.

I agree him helping me could possibly be going a bit too far but the other way around would be different as the reason why I would be helping him is it will be because it is his first time putting one on himself
and he's too embarrassed to ask his parents it will most likely be just adjusting after he put it on

He's under 18, then yes. Wait.

But after that, you're a lucky person to have a friend that'll offer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back