• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from a new Little 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlelife2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi as the title says I'm new to this site, or new to posting anyway, I've been reading threads on this site for a few years now and just by reading them you have helped me through a lot of hard times where I had troubles accepting myself. I'm 21 and I'm usually super little:3 my little side is super innocent and not sexual at all (nothing against those that are sexual of course!!) I love cuddles and childish movies but I am obsessed with dinosaurs more then anything!:p sorry for the long wall of text, I didn't really know what to say and started ranting. I really look forward to meeting you great people and become involved in this community! Thanks for reading:3

If you have any questions feel free to ask:)

Littlelife2 said:
Hi as the title says I'm new to this site, or new to posting anyway, I've been reading threads on this site for a few years now and just by reading them you have helped me through a lot of hard times where I had troubles accepting myself. I'm 21 and I'm usually super little:3 my little side is super innocent and not sexual at all (nothing against those that are sexual of course!!) I love cuddles and childish movies but I am obsessed with dinosaurs more then anything!:p sorry for the long wall of text, I didn't really know what to say and started ranting. I really look forward to meeting you great people and become involved in this community! Thanks for reading:3

Hi and welcome to the site. Your intro is fine. I tend to regress down to three or two and a half. It's a great age. I also love dinosaurs. I've always been fascinated by them. Several years ago I worked IT for a junior high school and my boss and I became responsible for setting up and maintaining a 500 gallon saltwater touch tank. Along with the fish and chorals, we had several horseshoe crabs. They of course are closely related to trilobites. When I had some free time, I would go on-line and research the different eras and epochs and it was interesting and fun.

If I had the luxury of doing anything I wanted it would have been as an archaeologist. They continue to make new discoveries all the time.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Your intro is fine. I tend to regress down to three or two and a half. It's a great age. I also love dinosaurs. I've always been fascinated by them. Several years ago I worked IT for a junior high school and my boss and I became responsible for setting up and maintaining a 500 gallon saltwater touch tank. Along with the fish and chorals, we had several horseshoe crabs. They of course are closely related to trilobites. When I had some free time, I would go on-line and research the different eras and epochs and it was interesting and fun.

If I had the luxury of doing anything I wanted it would have been as an archaeologist. They continue to make new discoveries all the time.

Hi thanks for the quick reply! When I regress I'm usually around those ages as well, and I am super jealous you got to see horseshoe crabs. They are a simple creature but still cool! I'd love to be a paleontologist or an archaeologist but as you said if I had the luxury I would we can always dream right?:p I also just wanted to say I've read a lot of your posts and they have helped me get to the point of acceptance I am today and I'm glad I can thank one of the people that made that happen:3

Littlelife2 said:
Hi thanks for the quick reply! When I regress I'm usually around those ages as well, and I am super jealous you got to see horseshoe crabs. They are a simple creature but still cool! I'd love to be a paleontologist or an archaeologist but as you said if I had the luxury I would we can always dream right?:p I also just wanted to say I've read a lot of your posts and they have helped me get to the point of acceptance I am today and I'm glad I can thank one of the people that made that happen:3

Thanks for you kind words. I'm glad that I could be of some help. ADISC is first and foremost a support site and I try to remember that.

Yes, being a paleontologist would be a wonderful thing to do, but difficult to make a living doing, I would think. Ironically, I've been able to make a living by being a musician, so the weird things can be done....haha.

Littlelife2 said:

If you have any questions feel free to ask:)

Hi Littlelife2.

My name is Sisi.

And i live in the UK. And I am a little boy. I think I am about 5. Any way I going to be 5 on my birthday in three sleeps time. Then I know how old I am.

I like dinosaurs as well. specially ones with big teeth.

Everyone is very freandly.

What game do you like playing?

I like doing artwork and meeting people and having lot of fun.

I going now to make shore that i have the win.

Hee hee.

Sisi.

dogboy said:
Thanks for you kind words. I'm glad that I could be of some help. ADISC is first and foremost a support site and I try to remember that.

Yes, being a paleontologist would be a wonderful thing to do, but difficult to make a living doing, I would think. Ironically, I've been able to make a living by being a musician, so the weird things can be done....haha.

Your welcome:) and that's very cool! I have no musical talent at all, what type of music do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

Hi Littlelife2.

My name is Sisi.

And i live in the UK. And I am a little boy. I think I am about 5. Any way I going to be 5 on my birthday in three sleeps time. Then I know how old I am.

I like dinosaurs as well. specially ones with big teeth.

Everyone is very freandly.

What game do you like playing?

I like doing artwork and meeting people and having lot of fun.

I going now to make shore that i have the win.

Hee hee.

Sisi.

I like a lot of games haha, fallout and elder scrolls most of all I currently got hooked on ark survival evolved if you ever heard of that, and art is awesome I try to draw every once in awhile I am by no means an artist!:p

Littlelife2 said:
Your welcome:) and that's very cool! I have no musical talent at all, what type of music do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a classically trained organist and I've been playing in churches since I was 12 years old, and directing choirs after I graduated from college. I play a lot more piano than organ now, but I do both. I'm trying to work up a concert where I'm playing some organ pieces and piano pieces. I'm presently working on several of the Chopin Nocturnes, which are incredibly beautiful, but difficult to play.

Well to adisc! I'm pretty new here as well. :) it's a great site full of awesome support and wonderful people!

Oh and I love Ark and ESO as well! Great games.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant welcome. :p

dogboy said:
I'm a classically trained organist and I've been playing in churches since I was 12 years old, and directing choirs after I graduated from college. I play a lot more piano than organ now, but I do both. I'm trying to work up a concert where I'm playing some organ pieces and piano pieces. I'm presently working on several of the Chopin Nocturnes, which are incredibly beautiful, but difficult to play.

That's awesome you must be very good I tried to start guitar but that didn't last very long:p have you been playing organ at the same church?

- - - Updated - - -

Poohbear102415 said:
Well to adisc! I'm pretty new here as well. :) it's a great site full of awesome support and wonderful people!

Oh and I love Ark and ESO as well! Great games.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant welcome. :p

Thanks!:) and yes I love them! What do you play on?

Littlelife2 said:
That's awesome you must be very good I tried to start guitar but that didn't last very long:p have you been playing organ at the same church?

- - - Updated - - -

Since graduating college, I'm at my fifth church. I'm now mostly retired so it's a part time job, but it keeps me busy as I have several different groups including the main choir that I train and conduct. We have a contemporary praise band. I play piano and sing into a mike with that group. For my big choir, I often play keyboard to accompany them as I have my own equipment, keyboard and sound system up in the choir loft in front of the organ console. We will also sing to pre-recorded CDs which can provide an entire orchestra. I control all of that through my sound system which is then plugged into the main church sound system. There are mics that hang from the ceiling over the choir, etc. Church has sure changed from when I first started.

I think because I played in a very good rock band for 15 years, it gave me an edge with being comfortable doing contemporary Christian music. I've always been curious to discover new ways for making music even though I love to play classical music as well.

Littlelife2 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!:) and yes I love them! What do you play on?

I play on Xbox One. And yourself? And you're welcome. :)

dogboy said:
Since graduating college, I'm at my fifth church. I'm now mostly retired so it's a part time job, but it keeps me busy as I have several different groups including the main choir that I train and conduct. We have a contemporary praise band. I play piano and sing into a mike with that group. For my big choir, I often play keyboard to accompany them as I have my own equipment, keyboard and sound system up in the choir loft in front of the organ console. We will also sing to pre-recorded CDs which can provide an entire orchestra. I control all of that through my sound system which is then plugged into the main church sound system. There are mics that hang from the ceiling over the choir, etc. Church has sure changed from when I first started.

I think because I played in a very good rock band for 15 years, it gave me an edge with being comfortable doing contemporary Christian music. I've always been curious to discover new ways for making music even though I love to play classical music as well.

It sounds like you have lots of experience in music that's great I'd like to hear more about the 15 years in a rock band as well! I'm guessing you have some interesting stories from that!

- - - Updated - - -

Poohbear102415 said:
I play on Xbox One. And yourself? And you're welcome. :)

I also play on Xbox one!:) maybe if you want we can play some games together sometime!

Littlelife2 said:
It sounds like you have lots of experience in music that's great I'd like to hear more about the 15 years in a rock band as well! I'm guessing you have some interesting stories from that!

- - - Updated - - -

I also play on Xbox one!:) maybe if you want we can play some games together sometime!

Oh wow, do I ever. We played some really cool gigs. We were the wedding band for Dale Ernhart's pitcrew chief, Petrie. He now runs his own fleet of NASCAR race cars. Security at the wedding reception was something to see.

Once time when we were playing for The Garlic Festival, a big music and craft, outdoor festival in central Virginia, Dave Matthews was in our audience. The Garlic Festival would pull in over 20,000 people over Saturday and Sunday.

We played a wedding reception at a college that had a big fountain in front of their banquet center. By the end of the wedding, everyone of the wedding party except the bride was in the pool that the fountain dumped into, Tuxes and bridesmaid gowns and all. A good time was had by all. I said to our lead guitarist, "Our job here is done!"

Littlelife2 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sounds good to me!

dogboy said:
Oh wow, do I ever. We played some really cool gigs. We were the wedding band for Dale Ernhart's pitcrew chief, Petrie. He now runs his own fleet of NASCAR race cars. Security at the wedding reception was something to see.

Once time when we were playing for The Garlic Festival, a big music and craft, outdoor festival in central Virginia, Dave Matthews was in our audience. The Garlic Festival would pull in over 20,000 people over Saturday and Sunday.

We played a wedding reception at a college that had a big fountain in front of their banquet center. By the end of the wedding, everyone of the wedding party except the bride was in the pool that the fountain dumped into, Tuxes and bridesmaid gowns and all. A good time was had by all. I said to our lead guitarist, "Our job here is done!"

Haha wow! That's great sounds like you and your band had lots of fun! Did you record any of your music? Would love to hear it sometime if that's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Poohbear102415 said:
Hey sounds good to me!

Awesome! What's your gamer tag? Mines my name so I don't really want to post it in public:p

Littlelife2 said:
Haha wow! That's great sounds like you and your band had lots of fun! Did you record any of your music? Would love to hear it sometime if that's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! What's your gamer tag? Mines my name so I don't really want to post it in public:p

The only recordings that we made was for our agent. We had a web site and people could go to it and hear the samples.

dogboy said:
The only recordings that we made was for our agent. We had a web site and people could go to it and hear the samples.

Is Tha site still available?

- - - Updated - - -

Poohbear102415 said:
Hey sounds good to me!

Unless yours is too of course lol

I'm a non sexual little as well! Nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Ark :O I am so jelly my computer can't run ark stupid!

DaddiesLittleKitten said:
I'm a non sexual little as well! Nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Ark :O I am so jelly my computer can't run ark stupid!

Nice to meet you as well!:) and yeah I tried running it on my pc a while ago it wouldn't work:( but it came out for Xbox and so far so good!

Littlelife2 said:
Is Tha site still available?

- - - Updated - - -

Unless yours is too of course lol

I don't know so I'll have to look. When I left the band, I was soon followed by the bass player and the drummer. I guess we all thought it was time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back