Thread: Tena Super Briefs or Tena Super Stretch Briefs?

Default Tena Super Briefs or Tena Super Stretch Briefs?

So I have been trying all kinds of diaper brands recently and Tena is on my next list. What Tena diaper is better? Tena Super Briefs or Tena Super Stretch Briefs?

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tena Stretch Super. In fact, I'll be wearing one on the plane tomorrow. The best part about them for travel is that because they have stretchy sides, you can pull them down to use the toilet when needed (stall only, not urinal). They don't hold a ton, but they fit great, stay put, and are discreet enough to wear pretty much anywhere undetected.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Tena Stretch Super. In fact, I'll be wearing one on the plane tomorrow. The best part about them for travel is that because they have stretchy sides, you can pull them down to use the toilet when needed (stall only, not urinal). They don't hold a ton, but they fit great, stay put, and are discreet enough to wear pretty much anywhere undetected.

-RMS
    Thank you that helps a lot. How much can you say from experience do they hold?

I too am interested. I'd like to try the stretch because I have found that pull on types just don't contain leaks very well or are uncomfortable. I'm just too close to the minimum sizing at 31/32 waistline. But in all fairness I haven't tried a premium pull on.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtikSnow View Post
    Thank you that helps a lot. How much can you say from experience do they hold?
    Well, that will depend on a few things, of course. If you're a leaker and not a flooder, that will help. If you wear some snug-fitting underwear over them to keep them close to your body and reduce gapping, that will help too. If you do those things, you'll probably get them to hold around 30 ounces. With a booster, you'll get more than that.

Curious to hear what you think of them!

-RMS