• yes

31 88.57%
  • no

4 11.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purely hypothetical abdl care taking situation

Default Purely hypothetical abdl care taking situation

This is purely hypothetical.

If the person that you wished most knew about your abdl side and offers to take care of you completely for one week no strings attached would you accept their offer.

Again this is completely hypothetical.

Just because you want the person to know, does not mean that you want to be intimate with them. Say it was your mother.... I do not think most purely DLs would want that.

Yes, depending on exact circumstances

Yeah, absolutely. Though there's a big difference between the person who I'd most want to accept my little side in the long-term, and the person I'd want to be babied by for a week.

I think it'd be a nice amount of time, anyway. Long enough to have a chance to experience (almost!) all the things that little Sanch wants to, without being so long that I'd start pining for adulthood again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    Just because you want the person to know, does not mean that you want to be intimate with them. Say it was your mother.... I do not think most purely DLs would want that.
    Excellent point. Being cared for in that way isn't a big thing for me, although I think more about it than I used to. Caring for others has made the appeal a bit easier to see and I'm getting better at happily integrating others into my ABDL experience. I think a week would be a bit much for intensive caregiving. That sort of thing appeals to me much more on the fantasy level than on reality. If it was relatively casual, a week probably wouldn't be enough. I guess I'm never satisified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    If it was my mother who I know I could trust then I would do it. My AB/DL side is non-sexual to its near entirety. When I talk nearly I mean very few times do I allow myself to let it be. Both my parents know and accept this part of me. My mother was even willing to hold me if I had on normal close and minus the diaper. My brother has turrets syndrome. My brother has times when he gets held. When I say held I mean like a hug that last 15 min or so.
    I turned my mother down because my mother was not willing to at least hold me with the AB/DL stuff. We are still very close and I hide very little from her.
    Last edited by MatalicPebble; 09-Feb-2016 at 00:57. Reason: Confusing run on sentence

Absolutely. Of course if it was the right person and they had a clear understanding of my needs, I'd be a very contented ozbub. Honestly, as awesome as that would be, I feel it would probably get tired after 24/7 for a week.... but one week... for sure that would be a real treat, and a huge commitment from the caregiver.

Hi at first its a yes.

Then I think about it.

It would have to be compleat regression into a babby. Which I don't know if I could do for a week.

I think I have it good all ready being little already.

Thanks.

Sisi