jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
it's times like this I truly like been into these kind of things

my new onesie just came in the post today and I have the whole house to myself so the first thing I did is put it on I also put the heating on and got some warm milk so now I can sit comfortably on my computer all day I've got food drink and I don't have to go to the toilet if you know what I mean :laugh:

all I need now is something to talk about so what's your favourite thing about this lifestyle ?

It sounds good :D My favourite thing is cuddling up on my bed with my fluffy blanket, a warm bottle of milk and honey and my paci and watching Sofia the First!

LittleBelle said:
It sounds good :D My favourite thing is cuddling up on my bed with my fluffy blanket, a warm bottle of milk and honey and my paci and watching Sofia the First!

do you mean honey in the milk ?

Last edited:
jumpy said:
it's times like this I truly like been into these kind of things

my new onesie just came in the post today and I have the whole house to myself so the first thing I did is put it on I also put the heating on and got some warm milk so now I can sit comfortably on my computer all day I've got food drink and I don't have to go to the toilet if you know what I mean :laugh:

all I need now is something to talk about so what's your favourite thing about this lifestyle ?

Hi I got lots of favourite thing. Right now I at play group for grow up and have been coulering it's all hears this week becouse of it being Valentine's Day.

Not really my thing this week.

I get to meet other carers and people with disabilities. Play games and have fun it end with music and singing. Wich is full on little time for me.

I love my little life.

Have fun with whatever you are doing.

Sisi

Yeah I haven't been this comfy in quite a while :3
I ordered two new footie pajamas, but they won't be here for like two weeks at least..

TyphaHare said:
Yeah I haven't been this comfy in quite a while :3
I ordered two new footie pajamas, but they won't be here for like two weeks at least..

this is the first pair I have ever bought I only wish I Did It sooner

they were supposed to arrive tomorrow but they arrive today match to my delight I was a little bit nervous as I share a house with my brother and he doesn't know about this side of me
I think if I had to wait two weeks without knowing when it is going to show up the stress would be too much for me as I have to plan delivery for when he is out of the house

jumpy said:
this is the first pair I have ever bought I only wish I Did It sooner

they were supposed to arrive tomorrow but they arrive today match to my delight I was a little bit nervous as I share a house with my brother and he doesn't know about this side of me
I think if I had to wait two weeks without knowing when it is going to show up the stress would be too much for me as I have to plan delivery for when he is out of the house

I live alone so at leas I got that luxury <,<
The first one I bought was too small, second one was too big and now I hope these two will be just fine x)
I use the too big one, though. It's like a blanket with hand and feet holes lol

TyphaHare said:
I live alone so at leas I got that luxury <,<
The first one I bought was too small, second one was too big and now I hope these two will be just fine

don't you mean just right :laugh:

With my parents not knowing the truth, I'd say when I'm in my most comfortable pajamas and my mom just sits me down and cuddles me as there is a fire in the fireplace. If she has noticed anything, she hasn't mentioned it. Still though, those moments are nice.

jumpy said:
do you mean honey in the milk ?

Yeah its so good! and I don't even like honey on its own :laugh:

LittleBelle said:
Yeah its so good! and I don't even like honey on its own :laugh:

I'm going to have to try that I assume you buy it pre-made

Footie pajamas are love. Warm diapers are life. Currently footie-padded at the time I write this. :D

Footie pajamas a bottle of warm milk a diaper and a cute plushie snuggle buddy and lifes &#55357;&#56843;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back