Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warm onesie

Default warm onesie

it's times like this I truly like been into these kind of things

my new onesie just came in the post today and I have the whole house to myself so the first thing I did is put it on I also put the heating on and got some warm milk so now I can sit comfortably on my computer all day I've got food drink and I don't have to go to the toilet if you know what I mean

all I need now is something to talk about so what's your favourite thing about this lifestyle ?

It sounds good My favourite thing is cuddling up on my bed with my fluffy blanket, a warm bottle of milk and honey and my paci and watching Sofia the First!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    It sounds good My favourite thing is cuddling up on my bed with my fluffy blanket, a warm bottle of milk and honey and my paci and watching Sofia the First!

do you mean honey in the milk ?
    Last edited by jumpy; 08-Feb-2016 at 14:16.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    it's times like this I truly like been into these kind of things

my new onesie just came in the post today and I have the whole house to myself so the first thing I did is put it on I also put the heating on and got some warm milk so now I can sit comfortably on my computer all day I've got food drink and I don't have to go to the toilet if you know what I mean

all I need now is something to talk about so what's your favourite thing about this lifestyle ?

Hi I got lots of favourite thing. Right now I at play group for grow up and have been coulering it's all hears this week becouse of it being Valentine's Day.

Not really my thing this week.

I get to meet other carers and people with disabilities. Play games and have fun it end with music and singing. Wich is full on little time for me.

I love my little life.

Have fun with whatever you are doing.

Sisi

Yeah I haven't been this comfy in quite a while :3
    I ordered two new footie pajamas, but they won't be here for like two weeks at least..

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Yeah I haven't been this comfy in quite a while :3
    I ordered two new footie pajamas, but they won't be here for like two weeks at least..
    this is the first pair I have ever bought I only wish I Did It sooner

they were supposed to arrive tomorrow but they arrive today match to my delight I was a little bit nervous as I share a house with my brother and he doesn't know about this side of me
    I think if I had to wait two weeks without knowing when it is going to show up the stress would be too much for me as I have to plan delivery for when he is out of the house

this is the first pair I have ever bought I only wish I Did It sooner

they were supposed to arrive tomorrow but they arrive today match to my delight I was a little bit nervous as I share a house with my brother and he doesn't know about this side of me
    I think if I had to wait two weeks without knowing when it is going to show up the stress would be too much for me as I have to plan delivery for when he is out of the house
    I live alone so at leas I got that luxury <,<
    The first one I bought was too small, second one was too big and now I hope these two will be just fine x)
    I use the too big one, though. It's like a blanket with hand and feet holes lol

[QUOTE=TyphaHare;1348979]I live alone so at leas I got that luxury <,<
    The first one I bought was too small, second one was too big and now I hope these two will be just fine

don't you mean just right

With my parents not knowing the truth, I'd say when I'm in my most comfortable pajamas and my mom just sits me down and cuddles me as there is a fire in the fireplace. If she has noticed anything, she hasn't mentioned it. Still though, those moments are nice.

do you mean honey in the milk ?
    Yeah its so good! and I don't even like honey on its own