Not open for further replies.

Poohbear102415

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Has anyone tried the MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus? Or even the Cherry Pop teat? I intend on buying one this Friday. Just didn't know if anyone has them and how they like them.

Poohbear102415 said:
Has anyone tried the MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus? Or even the Cherry Pop teat? I intend on buying one this Friday. Just didn't know if anyone has them and how they like them.

Hi Poohbear102415

I have a MST 5. Before that i had a MST 2 which was the bigist I could get from the shop.

When i first tryed my MST5 pacifier I got a gag reflex because of the change of size. A MST7 will be very big. And may be uncomfortable.

Wish I was somewhere that we go, where I could try before I buy.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi :paci:

sisi said:

Hi Poohbear102415

I have a MST 5. Before that i had a MST 2 which was the bigist I could get from the shop.

When i first tryed my MST5 pacifier I got a gag reflex because of the change of size. A MST7 will be very big. And may be uncomfortable.

Wish I was somewhere that we go, where I could try before I buy.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi :paci:

I also wish they had samples to try! Hehe :)
But yes I also have the size 5. It is nice, but still feels a little small for me. I guess I must have a big mouth! I will try out the MST7 and see how I like it and post an update!

Hello!!! I have like 6 mts7 from them and they are perfect!!! They feel so naturally and I don't have a big mouth at all. They stay in my mouth all night. Go ahead!!! The price totally worth it!!!!

Poohbear102415 said:
I also wish they had samples to try! Hehe :)
But yes I also have the size 5. It is nice, but still feels a little small for me. I guess I must have a big mouth! I will try out the MST7 and see how I like it and post an update!

Well being a English gentle boy. I did like to say but I did notice that you are from the USA.

Never mind we car't all be perfect. Lol

Sisi

couchesstevenboy said:
Hello!!! I have like 6 mts7 from them and they are perfect!!! They feel so naturally and I don't have a big mouth at all. They stay in my mouth all night. Go ahead!!! The price totally worth it!!!!

Thank you very much! Super excited to order now. :)

Poohbear102415 said:
Thank you very much! Super excited to order now. :)

You'll see!!! They are perfect.

I have an Olive Teat one; OTL6 I think. I think I'd like to go down a size though; it's a little bit too big and pushes on my teeth while I'm asleep. The deflation sounds a little too loud for my tastes too. Still have some experimenting left to do before I find the one that's just right for me; not sure how much bigger or smaller the one I have is in comparison to yours. Figured I'd just start with the biggest and work my way down from there. :)

I definitely prefer it to the Nuk 5 teats though; the roun cherry or olive teats seem for more babyish than the Nuk 5; Nuk 5s seem to remind me too much of a penis personally lol; or like the kinda baby bottle that you'd feed a cow's calf lol. Never had an appeal for the specialized adult baby bottles either; regular baby bottles bought from the store seem to work just fine for me; during the day though I prefer a sippy cup; mainly just use baby bottles at night so that it doesn't spill.

My MST7 pacifier will be arriving today and I am beyond excited! ����
Will return later for an update!

- - - Updated - - -

I forget iPhone emojis don't work here! Lol :/

So I got my MST7 Pacifier from Pacifiersrus! And I love it! It is the perfect length for me! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I will load pictures to my profile. :) not working on the forum. :( probably because I'm on my phone. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Ohh my. Not sure how i missed posting to this thread. I commented on a bunch of different pacifier threads here lately. I'm glad that you were able to get the pacifier and that it's the perfect length for you. I prefer the Nuk style of nipples and Nuk guards with the ring. It's what I've always preferred. I got the silicone Nuk 7, like you have; and I agree. It's the perfect length. It's great.

I had one of the cherry pop nipples, like you asked about. I hated it. It's way too big. It's like a gag. I choke on it, when I tried to use it. I much more prefer the one that you got. As someone that sucked their thumb way past the normal age, it's like I'm sucking on my thumb again when I'm using that one.

Mattew said:
Ohh my. Not sure how i missed posting to this thread. I commented on a bunch of different pacifier threads here lately. I'm glad that you were able to get the pacifier and that it's the perfect length for you. I prefer the Nuk style of nipples and Nuk guards with the ring. It's what I've always preferred. I got the silicone Nuk 7, like you have; and I agree. It's the perfect length. It's great.

I had one of the cherry pop nipples, like you asked about. I hated it. It's way too big. It's like a gag. I choke on it, when I tried to use it. I much more prefer the one that you got. As someone that sucked their thumb way past the normal age, it's like I'm sucking on my thumb again when I'm using that one.

I love the ones with rings as well! Pacifiersrus was just having a sale on the glow in the dark MAMs and it was my first, so I went for it. :)
I too was a thumb sucker for many years. I was able to finally stop but it took a lot of pain and effort. I'm glad to have the MST7 because it definitely gives the comfort I remember from sucking my thumb.
I'm also glad that I didn't go for the cherry pop teat after hearing what others had to say how it. I have a big mouth, but definitely don't want my pacifier to feel like a gag!

Yep, I was the same. I'd wanted to stop sucking my thumb for a very long time. It took me a very long time as well (in addition to the pain and effort you speak of).

Yeah, I'll try and post a picture of it sometime to try and show you a size comparison between the one you got and that Cherry pop. It's awful. I'm not sure why they would make something like that. It made me choke and gag the couple of times I tried to use it.

Mattew said:
Yep, I was the same. I'd wanted to stop sucking my thumb for a very long time. It took me a very long time as well (in addition to the pain and effort you speak of).

Yeah, I'll try and post a picture of it sometime to try and show you a size comparison between the one you got and that Cherry pop. It's awful. I'm not sure why they would make something like that. It made me choke and gag the couple of times I tried to use it.

I was wondering that as well! My only guess is it's for those who actually are looking for a pacifier gag. I know I've met a few that get pacifiers solely for that reason. My reasoning is definitely for comfort though. My pacifiers help me deal with my anxiety attacks or stress. I find them very soothing. If it wasn't for them I would still be sucking my thumb!
Not putting down people that do suck their thumb because I had done it for many years and still have thumb sucking moments, but I personally feel it's nasty. Even if I wash my hands an appropriate amount of times throughout the day.

Nice photos! Nice pacifier. Nice cat too.

BabyToddler said:
Nice photos! Nice pacifier. Nice cat too.

Thank you very much! I love my pacifier! And my cat! That's Nikoli who decided he really wanted to be in the pictures. Lol :)

Hi.

Glade you got a pacifier you like.

Enjoy meany hours of sucking the stresses away.

sisi said:

Hi.

Glade you got a pacifier you like.

Enjoy meany hours of sucking the stresses away.

Thanks Sisi! I definitely will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back