Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus

Default MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus

Has anyone tried the MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus? Or even the Cherry Pop teat? I intend on buying one this Friday. Just didn't know if anyone has them and how they like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear102415 View Post
    Has anyone tried the MST7 teat from Pacifiersrus? Or even the Cherry Pop teat? I intend on buying one this Friday. Just didn't know if anyone has them and how they like them.

Hi Poohbear102415

I have a MST 5. Before that i had a MST 2 which was the bigist I could get from the shop.

When i first tryed my MST5 pacifier I got a gag reflex because of the change of size. A MST7 will be very big. And may be uncomfortable.

Wish I was somewhere that we go, where I could try before I buy.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi Poohbear102415

I have a MST 5. Before that i had a MST 2 which was the bigist I could get from the shop.

When i first tryed my MST5 pacifier I got a gag reflex because of the change of size. A MST7 will be very big. And may be uncomfortable.

Wish I was somewhere that we go, where I could try before I buy.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi

I also wish they had samples to try! Hehe (:
    But yes I also have the size 5. It is nice, but still feels a little small for me. I guess I must have a big mouth! I will try out the MST7 and see how I like it and post an update!

Hello!!! I have like 6 mts7 from them and they are perfect!!! They feel so naturally and I don't have a big mouth at all. They stay in my mouth all night. Go ahead!!! The price totally worth it!!!!

I also wish they had samples to try! Hehe (:
    But yes I also have the size 5. It is nice, but still feels a little small for me. I guess I must have a big mouth! I will try out the MST7 and see how I like it and post an update!
    Well being a English gentle boy. I did like to say but I did notice that you are from the USA.

Never mind we car't all be perfect. Lol

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by couchesstevenboy View Post
    Hello!!! I have like 6 mts7 from them and they are perfect!!! They feel so naturally and I don't have a big mouth at all. They stay in my mouth all night. Go ahead!!! The price totally worth it!!!!
    Thank you very much! Super excited to order now. (:

Thank you very much! Super excited to order now. (:
    You'll see!!! They are perfect.

JohnnyHamilton

I have an Olive Teat one; OTL6 I think. I think I'd like to go down a size though; it's a little bit too big and pushes on my teeth while I'm asleep. The deflation sounds a little too loud for my tastes too. Still have some experimenting left to do before I find the one that's just right for me; not sure how much bigger or smaller the one I have is in comparison to yours. Figured I'd just start with the biggest and work my way down from there.

JohnnyHamilton

I definitely prefer it to the Nuk 5 teats though; the roun cherry or olive teats seem for more babyish than the Nuk 5; Nuk 5s seem to remind me too much of a penis personally lol; or like the kinda baby bottle that you'd feed a cow's calf lol. Never had an appeal for the specialized adult baby bottles either; regular baby bottles bought from the store seem to work just fine for me; during the day though I prefer a sippy cup; mainly just use baby bottles at night so that it doesn't spill.

My MST7 pacifier will be arriving today and I am beyond excited! ����
    Will return later for an update!

- - - Updated - - -

I forget iPhone emojis don't work here! Lol :/