Benefits of more than 1 at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

derks

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I wear more than one depend at a time will my pee just soak through from one to the next instead of leaking?

You would need to cut a slit through the first.

I think you would have to poke small holes through the first diaper, but I've never worn multiple so I could be totally wrong.

I see it as a matter of diminishing returns. If you're really keen on the feeling of bulk, go for it, but layering two thick diapers and poking holes/cutting slits isn't going to last as long as those two used in succession. I find it also raises the likelihood of leaks overall. Stuffer pads generally work better if you don't go overboard with them as well but sometimes it's just a matter of what feels right. Experiment and find what you enjoy.

Hi

In my opinion doubling up doesn't really work. Gives you a false sense of security.

The only thing I haven't tried He's wearing a washable nappy and a disposable over the top.
I think I would want to have plastic pants on as well. That may work. Perhaps a kind DL can tell me if they have try that one.

To be honest you really do need to avoid getting nappy rash. And the best way is to keep clean and don't stay wet for long periods of time.
I have three changes a day. One in the morning, one at lunch time and one at bed time.
The last time I leaked is because I did not change at lunch time.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi.

derks said:
If I wear more than one depend at a time will my pee just soak through from one to the next instead of leaking?

So I personally have not tried depend. So I don't know if you are referring to a pull-up style or a brief/tape style.
If you are referring to pull-up then I reccommend the always discreet maximum absorbency. You can usually find them fairly easy. They are supposed to be meant for females but I know of many men that have tried and enjoyed them. I use them on somedays and for me they absorb very well. I will admit I have only done one wetting at a time in them. I'm not sure how multiple would go. But it's just a suggestion. :) I have personally never tried doubling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back