• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancslad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there everyone. I have been a member for a while but not been on in over a year! I finally have got back to it and hope to meet new friends and become more active in the discussions. I am from the UK and happy to chat to anyone. Thank you :)

Lancslad said:
Hi there everyone. I have been a member for a while but not been on in over a year! I finally have got back to it and hope to meet new friends and become more active in the discussions. I am from the UK and happy to chat to anyone. Thank you :)

Howdy and welcome Lancslad. Dang, you've been a member since October of 2012, and this is your first post. You said you'd not been on in over a year. What's kept you away? Work? School? Other?

Yep, it's always nice to see new people and have them become active in the discussions. Feel free to hope right in, and get started.

Do you have any hobbies or interests? I saw on your profile that you're a DL. I am too.

Thank you and I know pretty bad isn't it! haha. well at first I was too shy then tried to stop myself from liking diapers but now I have embraced them and realised it isn't going to change so want to get more involved in the community and be a part of it.

Yeh, other than Diapers I like sports, especially Football (or Soccer) and Formula 1 racing, music, films and Tv and seeing friends, so the usual really. But I'm always up to chat about anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back