• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powderedbum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there. I have worn 24/7 for over 15 years now and have been in about every situation you could possibly think of (ha-ha). I work and play in diapers. I came across this site by accident and took a little time to read some of the threads. This is a great place. Decided to join to help others understand that loving diapers does no mean you can't live a great and interesting life. Thanks for letting me join this wonderful group.

Welcome Powderedbum,

I hope that you will find many friends here and also perhaps an insight about being AB/DL that is not common among other sites that have an AB/DL basis.

Adisc is certainly different than the rest. It is a place where people can become friends, but it is also a safe place for learning and for sharing about this unique interest.

Hugs...

:grouphug:

Teddy Bear Cowboy :detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back