Thread: Hi everyone, returning member

Default Hi everyone, returning member

Hi there everyone, I'm a returning member to the ADISC community. Some of you might remember me from my previous usernames paddedrocker, Kaetorian, and Doctorbambino. Its definitely been a while being away on hiates from the internet. But I'd like to get back into the community to hopefully regain some older friends, make new ones and over all rejoin this amazing AB/DL support group. So if anyone would like to get to know me just ask!

Thanks, my new username

Hi and welcome back. What led you to take a break from the internet, if I may ask?

I have somewhat of an addictive personality, and so it got to a ridiculous point where I wouldn't get the things done in the day that need to be done. I would binge watch YouTube until it was time to go to bed and overall it just wasn't a healthy habit. But I've somewhat gained control of it and am currently phasing it back into my day, albeit being strictly regulated to a very small time window each day.