Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it Weird to.....

JohnnyHamilton

Default Is it Weird to.....

Is it weird even among our own kind to desperately want one or both of your actual, biological parents to change your diaper?

...I see a lot of ABs who have an open and understanding relationship with their spouses, but I wouldn't want that; I don't think I could have a normal romantic relationship with that being a part of it; it would be too weird for me to have a wife who's also my "mommy" I guess....which might seem weird, because so many of us have dreamed of finding someone we can be ourselves around, but for me...it just feels like there's only one choice for my "parents", and that is my actual, real parents themselves lol....it doesn't seem too weird to me, personally, but figured I should get feedback from others to clear up any lingering shame/doubt about wanting my biological parents to give me the full baby treatment so to speak.

I can kinda see how some might be disturbed by the idea, thinking it like borders on the line of incest or whatever, but that's clearly not the case for me; I have no sexual attraction to my parents; I see my parents as "godlike", just like little kids view their parents, and my folks know this; I haven't actually told them that but it's kinda obvious that I have a profound attachment for them and am a bit dependent on them. Mom kinda likes it; she's always the most understanding and supportive person I know; Dad's a bit more weirded out by it, but mom assured me on my birthday that he accepts it and is beginning to understand. Still haven't had the guts to tell them that I'm ready to be their baby again; they wanted an answer on my birthday but I chickened out....halfway hoping they forgot about it, but I'm still working out how to go about it in my head/how to tell them.....been more regressed today than usually; I got distracted and stayed up all night long watching Barney & Friends lol; that brought a lot of memories back; it was one of my favorites as a kid. Also started watching Sesame Street again too and HOLY CRAP: Oscar the Grouch was ORANGE back during the first episodes! XD

Let's see...
    You feel like this on Mondays, right?
    Tuesdays, too?
    How about Wednesdays?
    Thursdays?
    Surely Fridays are different?
    What about the weekend?

I suspect you feel like this all the time, whenever you think about it? Am I right?
    Well, then that is the norm of how you feel about it, making it a normal feeling.

Are you strange, odd or weird, when compared to ... what, exactly?
    What you're probably wondering is how common these thoughts and feelings are.

Incest implies sexual activity, and as you're pretty clear it's not a sexual thing for you, then it's not incestuous.

I'm not a psychologist, obviously, but from where I stand it can be a bit of an improper attachment. Perhaps something unresolved from childhood? Or perhaps Freud was a hack and we should just forget all his discredited theories?
    I don't know you, and I don't know your parents, but I think maybe you should hold off on talking to them about it until you have it straight in your own head. Is this really what you want from your relationship with your parents? Is this likely something they want from their relationship with you?
    Perhaps talk to a therapist of some sort, to sort out how you feel about you and where these urges are coming from.

I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, I'm just afraid you might damage the relationship you have with your parents. It sounds like they are good, supportive people, and I'd hate for it to become weird for you.
    They might react irrationally to a 21-year-old wanting to be their baby again, and it might even create conflict between them if they view it differently from each other.
    If you do drop it on them, be sure to do so in a situation where they can discuss it between just the two of them before they respond. Maybe a letter/e-mail?

In any event, this sort of thing should be handled VERY carefully, and I implore you to get all your ducks in a tidy little row before attempting it.
    Is this what you really want? What will you answer when they ask why?

JohnnyHamilton

They've known for quite a while; Dad was the one who told me though that I couldn't have it both ways/enjoy the best of both worlds; that did make me reconsider things, but I still reached the same conclusion after reflecting.

Mom's very open and accepting about it and comfortable with it; she's even seen me in nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper before and thought I looked cute. I think she'd love having her little boy back again, lol. Dad understands and accepts it too, maybe not quite as much as Mom but he as well as my mother both know WHY I'm like this; I've been in therapy for years and have done a lot of hypnotherapy for retrieving suppressed memories. I've pretty much at long last have myself completely dissected and know what makes me tick. I just can't seem to get out of my own way though when it comes to accepting myself; lmao. I guess that's the problem; not that I want to feel accepted by others so much as accepted by myself. I think I'm getting there though.

A letter would be a good idea indeed.

Yep, it's weird. That in and of itself doesn't make it wrong. The idea squicks me out in a major way as I am a primarily sexually oriented ABDL. I get that's not the same for everyone but there's no angle I can see from that makes that kind of intimacy desirable with my parents.

However, this is you we're talking about, not me. Ultimately, you're all adults at this point and you don't need anyone else's blessing for the weird stuff you do. If your parents are down for it, what we think doesn't exactly figure into it. I would say for the longer term, you'd be better off finding other people more your own age for the fulfillment of these intimate desires. This is probably going to be a lifelong desire and our parents aren't going to be around forever. Plan accordingly.

I wouldn't want my mom or dad to be my mommy or daddy because they've been dead for a long time and they'd have to be zombie mommy and zombie daddy. That might work for a while, but sooner or later they'd start saying, "Brains! Brains!" and I'm sure things would go down hill from there. I'd have to blow their brains out and then I'd feel guilty for killing mommy and daddy and I'd have to go into therapy. There's just no good ending to any of this. So my answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wouldn't want my mom or dad to be my mommy or daddy because they've been dead for a long time and they'd have to be zombie mommy and zombie daddy. That might work for a while, but sooner or later they'd start saying, "Brains! Brains!" and I'm sure things would go down hill from there. I'd have to blow their brains out and then I'd feel guilty for killing mommy and daddy and I'd have to go into therapy. There's just no good ending to any of this. So my answer is no.
    You are one crazy dude dogboy hahaha.... I think there is some really twisted tale lurking in all of that.

JohnnyHamilton

There's always time travel.....biokinesis.....teleportation/re-assembly/regeneration.........universe is all made of the same stuff really; Energy.....

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    You are one crazy dude dogboy hahaha.... I think there is some really twisted tale lurking in all of that.
    Already hard at work on next year's Halloween story. What a go-getter.

Well, ABDL all together is pretty weird. But getting your parents involved is definitely weirder than normal. For me, it's a total turnoff since diapers and getting changed is sexual for me, so getting my parents to do it, and role-play as Mommy and Daddy gives me very bad incest vibes. Even in a non-sexual context, it still just feels extremely weird to get your parents involved and I'd imagine that almost all parents would object to the idea since it's just not something they'd want to do. Plus, I'd imagine that they've had enough of changing you from when you were young. But you've already told them, and if they're willing to do it since you're all adults, have at it.

honestly i couldnt, seeing my mother comming towards me with a diaper in her hand would just cause me to relive my past all over again, i would freak out, Now, if it was one of my aunties, or another member of the family i probably wouldnt be bothered..
    Babylea