Audio books

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleManAlex

Lurker
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm just wanting to see if people have used to audiobooks, make it feel like you are being read to.

Out of curiosity, do they make children's audio books ?

I have when I've driven long trips. Both of my sons listen to audio books on their drive to work. It's a good way to have literature in your life when you don't have time to sit down and read.

I listen to a lot of podcasts, but not many audiobooks. I find the speed of someone reading to me too slow compared to my own pace of reading, and when I'm traveling I'd rather listen to news or a lecture on a topic and save the reading for later.

I listen to audio books on my commute to and from work. I listen to regular books, and I can't say I've ever really felt like I was really being read to, but that's an interesting concept. I guess if I was at home in my little space listening to a children's book I may feel differently about it.

I was thinking... when work stops screwing me around with my pay, getting something like the Harry Potter Audio Books, being nice diapered, cuddling my bear and just having it read to me.

LittleManAlex said:
I was thinking... when work stops screwing me around with my pay, getting something like the Harry Potter Audio Books, being nice diapered, cuddling my bear and just having it read to me.

Oh...that sounds like a good idea.

I listen a lot to audio books, both for kids and adults, all sort of books, I love it cause it is relaxing and makes me feel cared for somehow :)

I have listen to a lot of audiobooks. Most of them have been when I am driving. I also like to listen to the "old time Radio" tapes also.

I listen to audio books.. Eragon Series is hands down my favorite!

I wonder if I could listen to the audio books on 2x speed, chipmunk style. That might actually be the right pace for me to enjoy them. :laugh:

A nice children's podcast series I enjoy on ocassion is Storynory. They have both traditional material and their own stories. The narrators are spunky and very child friendly, a real delight to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back