Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I was working at a new job as an independent contractor and met this really nice guy Cody didn't get his last name so anyway when I first started working around him I smelled baby powder at the time I thought nothing of it especially when I didn't hear the talltail sign of any plastic crinkle but the next day I smelled something familiar but couldn't place it so I ignored it thinking it was just exotic perfume but the next day I smelled it better and it reminded me of the Abu cushies baby scent and when I got home I got in to my stash of diapers and I had some cushies left over from the perfume pack I bought and it smelled exactly the same. When we did see each other I did smell it but just to be sure I kept listening for a crinkle but didn't hear one then my job was finished and so was his. I thought that was the end of it but then the people who contracted me invited me to their house for dinner and there was Cody we laughed and had a good time and half way through when I wasn't listing for it I heard a crinkle and kept hearing it from him all night. I wanted to ask him about it but didn't get a chance to not with out exsposeing him or me so what I'm asking is if I see him again do you think I should ask him or not?:sweatdrop:

You could drop a subtle question. Maybe bring up the Miley Cirrus bb talk video, but don't be sound negative towards the abdl aspect. It may work.

If you notice the smell again when you're with him maybe you could ask him what kind of perfume he's using, something subtle

Ask there opinion on a documentary featuring ABDL ,say something like " I saw this documentary the other day about..." and see how he reacts. If he reacts with "they can live there life any way they want" in a positive way maybe take the conversation farther

Thank you these have been helpfull and I will when I see him again I just don't know when that will be.:D

Do some jumping jacks with him and stare at his waistline!

No, lol, that is weird.

I don't know how you approach this. Too bad that we don't have some universally agreed on handshake or something with other AB/DL's.

It sounds to me like he could be AB/DL, those kinds of smells are not typical of men.

Maybe you could just hang out with him sometime and ask him if he knows what 'ABU' is. See how he reacts. Or you could ask him what cologne he has on because you really like it, then watch as he gets embarrassed and doesn't know how to answer, kinda mean, but it would work and then you can clear the air, unless he tells you a legit cologne.

Thanks I think that maybe asking about Abu is possibly my best bet. Thanks.

Honestly I find the whole first post a little odd. Just a little weird to be focusing on a persons butt that much. If I had someone focusing on me like that and asking about it I would not be to happy. Even if it meant I was going to meet another Abdl. I would say calm down on the whole thing bit.

Also that smell was baby powder and many people use baby powder without having a diaper on. Also consider the embarrassment you will cause if you ask this person about it. If this person is Incon you will mortify them and probly make them never want to talk again. Take it from someone who has experience being incon.

Just leave it alone till it comes up naturally.

I know I'm late to this post, but the only thing that I think you need to be sure of is what you hope to get out of it if he is. I personally, don't bother looking for or care whether anyone else I know shares this lifestlye or mindset. My place of work has around 1200 employees, add my previous colleagues and circle of friends and I guess its around 1500 people that I know or am aware of. I'd be suprised if in that number I'm the only one but am fine with not knowing. My own anonymity is the most important concern to me, so opening up to someone else is not going to beneficial. Obviously this is one of the biggest tabboos and socially awkward topics to be involved in. As such, even if they are into it they probably won't acknowledge it even if you open up to them. Worse still they may not be, and may tell their colleagues about you. If another contract opens up there, it's going to be a pretty awkward return.

I don't mean to be so negative, I just didn't want you to go in unprepared.

Robertwolf said:
I know I'm late to this post, but the only thing that I think you need to be sure of is what you hope to get out of it if he is. I personally, don't bother looking for or care whether anyone else I know shares this lifestlye or mindset. My place of work has around 1200 employees, add my previous colleagues and circle of friends and I guess its around 1500 people that I know or am aware of. I'd be suprised if in that number I'm the only one but am fine with not knowing. My own anonymity is the most important concern to me, so opening up to someone else is not going to beneficial. Obviously this is one of the biggest tabboos and socially awkward topics to be involved in. As such, even if they are into it they probably won't acknowledge it even if you open up to them. Worse still they may not be, and may tell their colleagues about you. If another contract opens up there, it's going to be a pretty awkward return.

I don't mean to be so negative, I just didn't want you to go in unprepared.

Well I don't have to worry to much because Cody isn't working there anymore I was contracted to processes and close out the store so even if he did I know the owner personally and he really doesn't care as long as you're do your job and Cody isn't like that he wouldn't go and tell everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

binkygirl said:
Honestly I find the whole first post a little odd. Just a little weird to be focusing on a persons butt that much. If I had someone focusing on me like that and asking about it I would not be to happy. Even if it meant I was going to meet another Abdl. I would say calm down on the whole thing bit.

Also that smell was baby powder and many people use baby powder without having a diaper on. Also consider the embarrassment you will cause if you ask this person about it. If this person is Incon you will mortify them and probly make them never want to talk again. Take it from someone who has experience being incon.

Just leave it alone till it comes up naturally.

To be fair I do not think you read my whole post other wise you would know that I did the math and investigated the smell and when I smell baby powder I always right it off because I use it myself for medical reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back