Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Minneapolis

Default Hello from Minneapolis

Hey everyone, my name is Sam and I am kinda nervous about this whole thing. But I finally want to spread my wings and express this side of me. I'm really looking to meet an abdl girl or mommy to talk to, but I'm willing to talk to anyone really Let me know if you're in the twin cities area

Quote Originally Posted by babysam12 View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Sam and I am kinda nervous about this whole thing. But I finally want to spread my wings and express this side of me. I'm really looking to meet an abdl girl or mommy to talk to, but I'm willing to talk to anyone really Let me know if you're in the twin cities area
    Hello Sam... this one's called spread your wings...

Don't worry, lots of people are nervous in the beginning, but we're all pretty friendly. Once you get to talk more with your fellow ABDLs that will probably help you get more comfortable expressing this part of yourself.
    ADISC isn't a place for meeting/dating, but there's quite a few members from your region, you never know you might find some friendship developing into something ;-)

What is it about this side of yourself you're interested in expressing more?

What kind of books and movies are you into?

Hi Sam.

This is a safe place.

And everyone is help full to each other.

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by babysam12 View Post
    Hello Sam! I am neither a mommy or a girl but I also live in Minneapolis so just know you aren't alone haha

Another Minneapolis resident here, welcome! Once you're feeling up to it, there are a couple local ageplay or AB/DL munches in the TC that you can attend. It's a great way to meet people in a safe, casual public setting.

Welcome Sam! I was kind of nervous back when I joined up here to, but I got over that pretty quick. You'll find that there are a lot of friendly and supportive here.
    Minneapolis eh? Cool, I used to live near there, still miss it sometimes.

Hi Sam....I have only been on here for a short time, but so far it has proven to be a great place! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    Another Minneapolis resident here, welcome! Once you're feeling up to it, there are a couple local ageplay or AB/DL munches in the TC that you can attend. It's a great way to meet people in a safe, casual public setting.
    I second Tygon's post. The munches are a very relaxed, fun and safe way to meet others in the area. We have been to a few and enjoy the time spent with people in a judgement free environment. Hope to see you at one soon.

Try your best not to be nervous! Just the fact that you built up the confidence to post here is a step in the right direction. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of great people here, this is a great community and we're happy to have you be a part of it!

If I'm not mistaken there should be a munch coming up soon.