Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

Do you think pasfiers are addictive?

I went to work to day and forgot to tack my pasfier with me.

I don't suck much at work. Just a bit when no one is about. I just have it in my pocket and knowing it there is enough to comfort me.
But today I did not have it on me and i really missed it.

Got home and had a good suck and cuddle Rex watching cartoons.

Before I chose this lifestyle it really went off of bothered me. But now I am little it did.

It got me thinking about all the satchel changes that happen has we embrace being a child.

Any way it now 7.30 and it is time for me to get ready for bed.

Sisi.

In general, I don't think they are addictive but I do think you can establish a habit where you miss having a pacifier. I'm not exactly sure where the line is between a habit and an addiction so I guess, given the right circumstances, you could eventually become addicted to pacifiers.

BabyDenise said:
In general, I don't think they are addictive but I do think you can establish a habit where you miss having a pacifier. I'm not exactly sure where the line is between a habit and an addiction so I guess, given the right circumstances, you could eventually become addicted to pacifiers.

Hi BabyDenise.

I gess I do suck alot. It seem to give me comfort. I find it harder to go to sleep with out it.

And if it stays in my mouth when i wack up that is wonderful.

I gess it could be a habit.

Thanks for shairing.

Sisi.

Yeah, you can develop a habit with them. This can happen at different speeds for different people.

I have to be very careful in how much I use a pacifier, and try not to use one very often. I was a thumbsucker for all of my life. When I spent a weekend with a fellow dl / ab, I used my paci some. When I returned home, I realized that I was once again sucking my thumb. I woke up one morning and found myself doing it. I'd only stopped a couple years before. It took me several days before I was able to stop again.

But yeah, anything can become a habit, if you do it too much.

I think that they can be addictive if they are used too often it can also be seen as a habit as well. As for me I prefer using my paci and I forget that I am using it sometimes if I have used it for a long period of time.

Mattew said:
Yeah, you can develop a habit with them. This can happen at different speeds for different people.

I have to be very careful in how much I use a pacifier, and try not to use one very often. I was a thumbsucker for all of my life. When I spent a weekend with a fellow dl / ab, I used my paci some. When I returned home, I realized that I was once again sucking my thumb. I woke up one morning and found myself doing it. I'd only stopped a couple years before. It took me several days before I was able to stop again.

But yeah, anything can become a habit, if you do it too much.

Hi Mattew.

Yea I use my thumb as a fall back. But I don't like it as much as my paci.

It not just this habit that has developed. From being a AB Little.

But I guess it's better than smoking.

Hee hee

Thanks for shairing.

Sisi.

Everything can become addictive. Literally everything. There's just a difference between physical and mental addictions, and sucking a pacifier would be the latter. But then again I think it would be an innocent one, and missing something you usually always have with you is normal. Like, I always wear a watch on my wrist, so when I forget it it really bothers me, but no one would call it an addiction or harmful. The only thing is if you can't function without having your paci and your work or normal day routine suffers from it, but as long as that's not the case, you're good :)

Schwanensee said:
Everything can become addictive. Literally everything. There's just a difference between physical and mental addictions, and sucking a pacifier would be the latter. But then again I think it would be an innocent one, and missing something you usually always have with you is normal. Like, I always wear a watch on my wrist, so when I forget it it really bothers me, but no one would call it an addiction or harmful. The only thing is if you can't function without having your paci and your work or normal day routine suffers from it, but as long as that's not the case, you're good :)

Hi Schwanensee.

I use to wear a watch as will. Which my really Perents may me wear so i could learn to tell the time. Never really got to grips with that. I get confused with quarter to and quarter past. I think I've got more confused when it went past 10.

Why can't everything just be in 10s like money.
Then it would be easier for little boys like me to understand.

I ended up with a digital watch which told me the time 15 for quarter to and 45 quarter past.
I hope that's the right way round sorry if did isn't.

When you live in the now why do we need to tell the time any way. Hee hee.

Any way I notice that I no longer wear a wach and that not bothering me.

Sorry went off on one. What was I going to say Rex. "Grrr woff woff." Ho yes wearing a watch when you go out side is OK. But sucking a Pacifier isn't when you have a big body like my is.

There are lots of thing I not I'm not allowed to do. When I'm out in public. Like Ride the supermarket trolley well Daddy does the shopping. Or slid down the Isles. Or play with the Toy before I bought them. Why is LEGO so expensive? It's like all my pocket money gone.

And sucking my pacifier is one of thous things.

Thanks for sharing

Sisi.

I don't think they're addictive in any real or dangerous sense. I think they're something we can get attached to, just like a favourite soft toy or onesie. They're a source of comfort for many Littles, and because of that, we sometimes struggle to be without things like pacis. But are they an addiction? I don't think so. :)

Sanch said:
I don't think they're addictive in any real or dangerous sense. I think they're something we can get attached to, just like a favourite soft toy or onesie. They're a source of comfort for many Littles, and because of that, we sometimes struggle to be without things like pacis. But are they an addiction? I don't think so. :)

Yes I think you right.

I also wouldn't consider them an addiction. I do understand calling them an attachment though. When I think of addiction I think of withdrawals from not having that certain thing. Withdrawals like headaches and shakes and whatnot. That's my opinion anyways.

I am very much attached to my pacifier, but I won't get withdrawals. I may just throw a fit or two if I don't have it. ;) lol

Poohbear102415 said:
I also wouldn't consider them an addiction. I do understand calling them an attachment though. When I think of addiction I think of withdrawals from not having that certain thing. Withdrawals like headaches and shakes and whatnot. That's my opinion anyways.

I am very much attached to my pacifier, but I won't get withdrawals. I may just throw a fit or two if I don't have it. ;) lol

Hi Poohbear102415.

Hee hee.

Yes I was a bit of a cross pach not having mine.
I have a grown up freand that smocks which is disgusting. But they wack up needing to smock, they smock through out the day and they need to smock before they go to bed.

And if they don't they get all stressie.

Like me with my pacifier. I am sucking like most of the time.

But I think it is a habit. I got into now I am little.

Thanks

Sisi.:paci:

sisi said:
Hi everyone.

Do you think pasfiers are addictive?

A lot. I sent out a lot of vicious, but paci is imposible. More than diapers, I didn't used any in more than one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back