Diapers under pants for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I've recently started wearing diapers in public on a lot more regular basis, but I don't want to wear sweat pants every time I do. Are there any recommendations on how to wear diapers under jeans and what kind I can buy? I do plan on wetting, so i would need to hide that too. What do you think?!

I don't know that it's a really complicated issue...

1. buy a dark colour that wont show wetness in case you leak
2. buy a loose cut or a larger size to give you extra space to fit your diaper
3. wear a loose, larger size shirt un-tucked to give some cover to your diaper area...

Unless you wear something super tight, or leak properly you can pretty much get away with wearing in public and no-one will notice or pay much attention.

I actually have a white onsie that I wear to hide the diaper. It's white and looks just like an undershirt tucked in. I guess I'm mostly looking for something to hide the bulge. It's really windy where I live, so shirts and dresses just aren't smart for hiding diapers. You think that going up a pants size would work? Would that make my pants sag?

If I were a girl, I'm pretty sure I'd be in a dress all the time, wearing a much thicker diaper than I can pull off in these pants.

Unless you intend to change somewhat promptly, you really can't pull off getting too wet in tight pants for any length of time. Go with something loose - cargo pants, sweats, etc.

Mandychan said:
I actually have a white onsie that I wear to hide the diaper. It's white and looks just like an undershirt tucked in. I guess I'm mostly looking for something to hide the bulge. It's really windy where I live, so shirts and dresses just aren't smart for hiding diapers. You think that going up a pants size would work? Would that make my pants sag?

Well it depends on the cut of the garment vs. shape of your body with diapers on... going up a size might help to avoid being too tight and figure hugging giving you Visible Diaper Lines... if they do sag you can always wear a belt or braces.

Myself I'm so skinny I have to wear belts most of the time, I can't find trousers that will fit my waist properly - this usually means I can be wear diapers without it being noticeable. If your body shape is different mine you might have some issue I haven't experienced, but I think you should be able to find a way to pull off pants + diapers.

Do you have any pants other than sweats already? Try on some of your existing wardrobe along with your diapers and onesie and check yourself out in the mirror - that will be a) fun and b) more useful

There are places on the net that custom make jeans in all colors and styles to specific lyrics hide any diaper use or bulge, like I buy sitter pants they come up high in the rear and are cut lower in the front to both hide a diaper and so that pants fit properly when in a chair all day they also have hidden gussets in the waist to hide even my super heavy weight cloth nite diaper, they also come apart at the seems all the way to my knees so removing my pants to change is not neccasary. But the jeans can hide a diaper and still let you look completely "normal", of course that's if you want to look 'normal".

the last month i have to wear diapers all day after the damage i caused to my urethra picking up some heavy weights
i wear jeans in my job or when i go out for a walk so the only thing i do to hide my diapers is to wear a underwear over my diaper
and a long t shirt that falls under my jeans waist band
the underwear makes the diaper more quiet and the longer t shirt hides the diaper waist band

activefit said:
the last month i have to wear diapers all day after the damage i caused to my urethra picking up some heavy weights

Well you know what they say, "lift with your legs, not your urethra!"

i know what you mean and you got right
i made a bad choice i was under times pressure

fruit of the loom makes some very nice thin but very tall tshirts, in both white and dark blue. Walmart VERY infrequenty carries them, but that's where I discovered them. I ordered some white online and LOVE them. (wearing one now in fact) They're better than onesies for so many reasons. They can give that toddler look easily, drops down below your diaper most of the time to sort of hide it, but I can raise my arms to easily see my diaper in a mirror or see it while sitting. And no sizing problems. (I've bought TWO "body stockings" adult onesies that did not fit)

Most has been said already, but an onesie under a pair of jeans is helpful. If your shirt rises up nobody can see the waistline of your diaper.

It surprises me how well jeans hide a woman's nappy. Just keep the waistband covered and you should be fine... it's tight clothes made of thin material that are an issue!

ChocChip said:
It surprises me how well jeans hide a woman's nappy. Just keep the waistband covered and you should be fine... it's tight clothes made of thin material that are an issue!

unless it's got a low inseam, you'll find you're wanting for space down there if your diaper (somehow!) gets wet and swells much.

Thank you for all your suggestions! I really appreciate it! I'm going to go shopping for some jeans to wear with my diapers soon :) I think I just need to pick the right ones. Make sure to go shopping diapered so I can be sure! ;)

Mandychan said:
Thank you for all your suggestions! I really appreciate it! I'm going to go shopping for some jeans to wear with my diapers soon :) I think I just need to pick the right ones. Make sure to go shopping diapered so I can be sure! ;)

yep, have fun! Wear the thickest diaper you intend to wear. If you intend to wet and don't want to go there wet, double diaper instead, to simulate the added bulk. Be sure to try them on. Pick pants that you can pull up and and fit properly without the crotch seam of the pants pressing hard against your diaper. (ideally you'd just want the crotch to touch, but it can be hard to find pants with such a low inseam) I usually go with cargo jeans, they're always roomy in the crotch, and often have a lower inseam. And if you thought changing in a public bathroom was a bit nerve-racking, expect the average changing rooms to kick it up a notch! Frequent company, noise and talk from right ouside the door, chinsy locks, doors way off the floor, etc. Owell, gotta get used to it eventually!

Don't be so self conscious as the world isn't looking at you and what you are wearing under your clothes. Granted, wearing tight pants is going to make your diaper more visible but you don't have to wear baggy pants either.

My girl wears in public fairly often, and is sometimes rather anxious about it.
We solve this in three parts:

1) Choice of diaper
When she wears in public, I put her in very tight-fitting pull-ups. They can't hold anywhere near as much liquid, however, so we're very careful about that.

2) Choice of clothes
Super skin-tight jeans are out, unless she wears a long sweater that will cover it.
Usually she'll wear leggings and then a skirt over that, or pants that don't fit as tight.

3) Mindset
Keep in mind the frame of reference people have around you. A couple and their young child that are out buying groceries don't care what anyone is wearing.
There are a select few that even have it in their frame of reference that anyone older than a toddler might wear a diaper, and they are either AB, DL or IC themselves.
If I spot something I think maybe might be a diaper on someone I don't know, then I won't point it out to anyone, won't yell it out and certainly won't comment on it.
If I spot it on someone I do know, I probably won't comment on it either, because I know it's an uncomfortable thing for most to have brought up.

To sum up:
People won't notice. If they do, they won't bring attention to it.
If the choice to wear a diaper is even in their mind, they're unlikely to make a big deal out of it. If not, they'll assume it's medical, and will absolutely not make a big deal of it.

One exception, though: Kids.
They're assholes, but accidentally so.
"MOM! IS THAT GIRL WEARING A DIAPER?!"
Everyone will ignore it and pretend it didn't happen, and the most embarrassed person around will not be you; It'll be that mom!

I am a teacher and live in a cold climate. When it's summer, I'm happy to wear loose skirts over whatever diaper I happen to be wearing--often very thick ones as I tend toward high end premiums for my incontinence. But for years in winter I've worn what seem to be the same two or three pairs of jeans in rotation with many different sweaters that come to crotch level (and, yes, a onesie or similar long unitard or something underneath to help in case they ride up).

But this year I finally decided to go bold and stylish: I went out and bought winter weight leggings and long, below the crotch sweaters or short dresses in winter weights and fabrics. And it's been so liberating: I do need to be careful not to bend over, yes, unless the sweater bunches below the rear, but I'm finally able to go out to work in things that make be feel good about myself, and I don't worry that I'm diapered beneath them.

I've always been kind of nervous about wearing skirts and dresses with diapers. I'm always afraid they're going to fly up because of wind or unfortunate happenings. . . But I worry about that when I'm not wearing a diaper. What do you wear under skirts or dresses to keep down the noise?

black lycra cycling shorts, or hanes control brief. No body will see your diaper, and will keep it clost to you to fill up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back