Diapers under pants for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God think how different this world would be had Norma Jean Baker had of had a diaper on In that photo, he'll by now diapers would be formal dress,men would wear tuxes with diapers and no pants and Victoria's secret would be who makes her diapers for her?

If you're going to be wearing very tight jeans you'll want to go for a thinner diaper, I would say no thicker than a Tranquility ATN at the absolute most. If they are thing enough than the tightness should smooth out the transition between the padding and the non-padded diaper well enough that most people won't be able to notice. It'd take someone that was going around specifically trying to find people wearing diapers and knowing what to look for to be able to tell that you were wearing a diaper.

You girl are lucky when it comes to this. First off you have onsies available in every retail store labelled as one piece swim suits or lingerie. Not to mention the near unlimited styles of clothing.

Vapor said:
You girl are lucky when it comes to this. First off you have onsies available in every retail store labelled as one piece swim suits or lingerie. Not to mention the near unlimited styles of clothing.

Eh, one piece suits and the one-piece suit like shapers aren't very good onesies. The crotch is too thin and they tend to just press the middle of the diaper without supporting the sides, which can make them have trouble absorbing. Need a wider crotch for onesie effectiveness.

I had my Polo Shirt onesies made with a 12 inch crotch for that very reason

It also depends on what kind of a wetter, or how heavy of a wetter you are. Whether you wet little by little, or you hold and go, cater to two different types of diapers. If your bladder is a bit overactive and you wee a little at a time, you can get away with a thinner, more active fit diaper - these will tuck well under skinny, designer jeans & pants without too much peekaboo involved. This of course is only recommended for the purpose of being discreet and having more freedom with outfits, a thicker diaper is always recommended on behalf of bodily functions - The catch involved is how many more diapers will have to be hidden in the purse & the frequent changes. Tighter pants also make up for any sag involved with cloth-backed adult diapers if one were to be worried about the crinkles.

For the thicker diaper needs and wants, there is a wide array of different 'in' looks that will cooperate with the Abenas, Molicares, Secure X-Plus's. Check out this article:

http://www.drydepot.com/incontinencenews/5-ways-to-stay-fashionable-with-incontinence/

Cloud said:
It also depends on what kind of a wetter, or how heavy of a wetter you are. Whether you wet little by little, or you hold and go, cater to two different types of diapers. If your bladder is a bit overactive and you wee a little at a time, you can get away with a thinner, more active fit diaper - these will tuck well under skinny, designer jeans & pants without too much peekaboo involved. This of course is only recommended for the purpose of being discreet and having more freedom with outfits, a thicker diaper is always recommended on behalf of bodily functions - The catch involved is how many more diapers will have to be hidden in the purse & the frequent changes. Tighter pants also make up for any sag involved with cloth-backed adult diapers if one were to be worried about the crinkles.

For the thicker diaper needs and wants, there is a wide array of different 'in' looks that will cooperate with the Abenas, Molicares, Secure X-Plus's. Check out this article:

http://www.drydepot.com/incontinencenews/5-ways-to-stay-fashionable-with-incontinence/

Thats another thing girls have a 1 up on guys when it comes to this. A purse i the ultimate incognito diaper bag. No one would question a woman for carrying a larger purse, let alone ask whats inside it.

Well as a guy in a chair I can haul some serious gear with no one blinking an eye,or if they do I tell them it's sterile Medical products that they need gown shield gloves and mask in order to accesss,that scares the he'll out of people and they just want to disappear, and in my pack with my changes I carry a SAP GEL cooler that can carry an ice cold Sixpack all day in the blazing sun without your drinks getting warm,got it from Australia it's awesome.

one piece shapers

ClickyKeys said:
Eh, one piece suits and the one-piece suit like shapers aren't very good onesies. The crotch is too thin and they tend to just press the middle of the diaper without supporting the sides, which can make them have trouble absorbing. Need a wider crotch for onesie effectiveness.

Funny you said that. I just got a new thin one piece shsper. It 's maid from maiden form, thinner than a strapped leotard, and has a 3.5 inch snap crotch. This is much better than most onsies I have.They feel almost if I'm wearing support hose on my tummy and chest.:cool:

These are what I wear, but I have a smaller body than most people. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/we...pants-girl-jumbo-4t/5t/ID=prod6183762-product They are fairly thin, (good for pants) are very cheap, and aren't very noticeable. I wear short skirts and I never have a problem. Keep in mind they were meant for pity trading so they won't hold a lot, but they are pretty comfy and hold about 1-2 mild wettings.

I totally get not wanting to have to wear sweats all the time, but it is probably you're best solution. I don't wear with jeans often, but when i do, i'll wear a tighter pair of undies over top. It helps with the noise and they help reduce some of the bulk. I tend to notice (at least for me) that in jeans, most of the noticable bulk is more so in the back rather than the front. I'll usually wear a long cardigan to keep my backside covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back