Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to buy?

Question What to buy?

I need help deciding what to buy, I am having a shopping spree and I have already brought pacifiers, bottles, pull ups, a footed sleeper (though I want to buy more but can't find any I like!), fluffy blankets and I am thinking of getting another plushie from build a bear.. I want to buy more but I can't think of any other products I can buy

I also want a onesie.. one that is a pink, girly version of this https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2567...=sr_gallery_14 but I can't find one

Any ideas on what else I could get?

When I was looking for ballet outfits the other day I stumbled across some ballet bodies that have buttons at the crotch, and I wondered if those could be used as onesies? They're pretty tight though, and don't have any pattern, but one in a bigger size and in pink might be nice^^

I might order one one day just to test that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwanensee View Post
    When I was looking for ballet outfits the other day I stumbled across some ballet bodies that have buttons at the crotch, and I wondered if those could be used as onesies? They're pretty tight though, and don't have any pattern, but one in a bigger size and in pink might be nice^^

I already tried this before I knew about little/AB's.. It works well the only issue I had with them are some of them are quite thin or have low necks, but if you get good quality ones they would work perfectly

Let me get this right..

You are telling me that a teenbaby girl. Living in a big city can't find thing to biy.

I just say shoes, when is that doesn't work dresses.

I would offer to come over and spend your money for you..
    But I am a little boy and I don't do shoes dresses and makeup.

Who's the AB shop idea going.

Your freand.

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post
    Let me get this right..

You are telling me that a teenbaby girl. Living in a big city can't find thing to biy.

I just say shoes, when is that doesn't work dresses.

I would offer to come over and spend your money for you..
    But I am a little boy and I don't do shoes dresses and makeup.

Who's the AB shop idea going.

Your freand.

Sisi
    I know, its surprising that *I* can't find things to spend money on but it has actually got to that point I brought shoes and dresses already.. I am fussy with clothes so I can't always find things I like

I am working on it It's just taking a while because I have so much to do with other things I have going on the bright side, it will be close enough for you to be a regular customer

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    I already tried this before I knew about little/AB's.. It works well the only issue I had with them are some of them are quite thin or have low necks, but if you get good quality ones they would work perfectly
    That's good to know! I found them on amazon, but many rewievs are pretty bad...

I personally also always love to shop for hair accessories (though I can't wear most of them since my hair is too short) like bows and stuff. I made my own hair bows to clip into my hair that I often wear to school^^ (I also found some in stores but making them is fun too). And maybe some cute necklace or bracelets? Or a music box? There's a lot of stuff that I would buy if I had the money xD

Edit
    What is "build a bear"? I've heard about it quite a few times here, but I never really know what it is. Is it like a workshop for sewing?
    And: Have you ever had one of these soft toys with a music box inside? I had one as a child that would play a lullaby if you pulled on its string, and I'd really love to have one now...maybe I'll go shopping for one next time I'm in the city.

That's good to know! I found them on amazon, but many rewievs are pretty bad...

I personally also always love to shop for hair accessories (though I can't wear most of them since my hair is too short) like bows and stuff. I made my own hair bows to clip into my hair that I often wear to school^^ (I also found some in stores but making them is fun too). And maybe some cute necklace or bracelets? Or a music box? There's a lot of stuff that I would buy if I had the money xD

Edit
    What is "build a bear"? I've heard about it quite a few times here, but I never really know what it is. Is it like a workshop for sewing?
    And: Have you ever had one of these soft toys with a music box inside? I had one as a child that would play a lullaby if you pulled on its string, and I'd really love to have one now...maybe I'll go shopping for one next time I'm in the city.
    Ooo I love bows! and necklaces! Great idea's

Build a bear is a teddy shop where you choose a teddy bear, stuff it and choose clothes for it http://www.buildabear.co.uk/ I love it!

Also no I haven't heard of them but they sound cute

Oooh, I think I've seen that before at a shopping center! But it was too crowded so I didn't want to go there.

It's someting like this : http://www.amazon.de/Fehn-091014-Min...rds=spieluhren
    Now that I think about it, we might actually still have one of those lying around somewhere...I have to search the house :3

Oooh, I think I've seen that before at a shopping center! But it was too crowded so I didn't want to go there.

It's someting like this : http://www.amazon.de/Fehn-091014-Min...rds=spieluhren
    Now that I think about it, we might actually still have one of those lying around somewhere...I have to search the house :3
    Build a bears the best! just act like your making it for someone else (niece, cousin) and go in, that's what I do That looks cool

*Update* I just brought one of these to try it out, I got this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1912349481...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT and it works so well! the material is good too, but I recommend the pink, blue or black because the white one is a bit see through but still super comfy and fits perfectly