Go get a kids meal at mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
do it! just do it now! a nice surprise is inside. do not look it up just do it and let it be fun.

For books?

It's midnight here o.o
Also, I is broke lol.

Do it! Just do it!, don't let ur dreams be dreams!!

I don't eat McDonalds I prefer Burger King or Whataburger, which actually sounds pretty good right now.

Mmm...I need a burger...

Unless they start serving bodybuilding chicken breast its a no go

Ponyyyyyyyyy!

I haven't had McDonalds in months.

BabyToddler said:
I haven't had McDonalds in months.

I haven't had one in years. Mechanically recovered pink slime with chemicals really isn't appealing... no matter how much fat and sugar you mix in. I still remember the taste and queasiness from the burger I had several years ago. And what on earth is that yellow sludge they put in cheeseburgers?! That is NOT cheese! Shudder.

I'm surprised that McDonald's are still able to sell Happy Meals. Heavily promoting unhealthy eating to children who have been "paid off" with tempting toys is pretty poor behaviour.

Most parents are embarrassed to be seen giving their kids junk food these days, which is why McDonald's has had to change their brand image so significantly: they've been left with the teenage and busy-commuter markets. Out with primary colours, hard hard plastic and pictures of clowns, and in with those big soft armchairs, salads and nutritional information posters... and alcohol licences in some Burger Kings.

Whether due to legislation or dying trends, I reckon it won't be long before Happy Meals go the same way as those little foil ashtrays they used to provide when kids were their main customer group. And a good thing too!

(Oh, crumbs. That turned into a bit of a rant, didn't it. Did I mention that I'm not keen on McDonald's food? :giggles:)

Even when I was little I preferred a big mac or quarter pounder w/cheese over a happy meal. same was true at any other fast food place. always prefer the grown-up options to the kid ones

The hambuger meat so thin did they put it in a Arby's meat slicer.
They are afraid you mite get some .
Look out .

I LOVE Happy Meals! I find that they are just enough food to not make me feel sick to my tummy after I eat it. Plus Hello! a toy? Albeit they are not the characters from the 80s that I prefer, actually the last meal that I got over the weekend had an equestrian girl in it which I have never heard of, but hey a fun toy is a fun toy! The chicken nuggets were always my favorite but they changed the recipe after that Supersize Me movie (which yes I've seen it and I now know what I was eating, yuck, but it still tasted better). Now I get the cheeseburger.

Maxx said:
So what? Every once in a while they taste really good.

You're kidding, right? Deep fried slime and synthetic yellow squares taste good?! Really good?!

You know it's just naaaasty, especially if you're warning your son about eating it! It doesn't matter how athletic you are, the flavour doesn't improve.

I like Mcdonalds. Though only their buttermilk chicken sandwich. I mean, you can't mess up a crispy chicken sandwich. I don't like beef, so hamburgers are no for me, so I don't eat that pink slime. Everytime I hear some one say they hate mcdonalds, they are always referring to a hamburger, well they have good crispy chicken! I sometimes get the chicken nuggets. I've only gotten a happy meal twice, and one was free from a cupon, so well it was free, so w/e, I don't think I wanted any of the toys the last time I looked, which was monday. I would get a happy meal again, but only If I would want the toy, which in most cases I would not, I'm only really a disney toy collector, and I use that as my front to play AB-ish with them. oh and I love the fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back