Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Oh man, today I picked up the goodnites from Craigslist, and it was the smoothest transaction ever. I got a little lost trying to get to the house but the entire interaction between the seller and I, only lasted 30 seconds. 120 L/XL Boys Goodnites for a mere $30CAD ($22USD). Although they aren't exactly that absorbent, I'm definitely a happy kid now!

Anyone else have Craigslist stories?

ABDLNerd said:
...120 L/XL Boys Goodnites for a mere $30CAD ($22USD)...

Damn. Nice buy. Did the ad say why they were selling / had so many?

What design are they? Just curious as to the year they were made. I've got a bit of a Goodnite collection. I've always liked them.

Sounds like you've got enough to last you quite a long time. Enjoy

Mattew said:
Did the ad say why they were selling / had so many? What design are they?

No idea on why the seller was selling/had so many. But, they're the Camo/Skateboard ones;the newest print of L/XL. Kind of wish they were the older, thicker ones though.

looks like somebody's kid just finished potty training!

bambinod said:
looks like somebody's kid just finished potty training!

Well, maybe quit bedwetting; I'm not sure how many potty-trainers would be wearing l/xl GoodNites, unless they're overweight...

KimbaStarshine said:
Well, maybe quit bedwetting...

Outgrew, it's not something you just decide to stop doing.

Llayden said:
Outgrew, it's not something you just decide stop doing.

I'm aware of that. I didn't mean it that way.

I scored a case of Small Tenas(12 per package, 8 bags), cloth backed, tabs for $30 on Kijiji.

Either that or the person gained weight and had to start wearing adult diapers, it could be one of us that thinks they are alone and odd.maybe you should go back and offer them the boards url?

I once scored 25 brand new still sealed washable bed pads for $10 it's not a diaper haul but it was still nice.

Wow, 18.3¢/pant! Last year I scored 264 L/XL pants (six 44x boxes) for $60 USD total, and before that 192 L/XL pants (four 48x boxes) for $40 total. Most recently I found 63 L/XL pants (three 21-count packs) with designs from 2010 for $35 total (the ones where the print was on the elastic all the way around). A few years back I got 120 L/XL pants (two cases of 60) for about $40 with free shipping (should have ordered more at that price!).

I've seen some ads with almost a dozen cases of L/XL pants, though not at as good prices. One even has a picture of a whole wall stacked high with cases. I have to think that some people just buy up overstock/surplus and make a profit reselling locally. There are plenty of regulars with these kinds of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back