Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So, I don't know how many of you have heard of MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), but I have found it pretty interesting non the less. I am very often used to personality tests that really don't mean a thing. The kind based around horoscopes that really apply to anyone reading them, similar to what you would expect from cold reading.

So in this particular case the MBTI is actually fairly accurate.

There are multiple ways to figuring out which personality type you are. The first way is to read about each trait and choosing the ones that fits you best. As an example, do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? If you like to focus on the outer world, this would be called extraversion. If you like to focus on your own inner world, it would be called introversion.

If you want to learn more about it, you can do so here.
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Trying to figure out your personality type this way might be hard, especially if you don't understand it all.

So the other way is by taking a test.
I personally like the one at http://www.16personalities.com/

Anyway, I am curious to know everyone's personality type. It may also be a way to get to know and understand each other a little better. So I highly recommend reading others personality types than just your own, as it can be pretty interesting.

I will go first. My type is INTP (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Perceiving).
Here is a good description of someone who is an INTP.
http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

I'm also INTP, :)

I have a habit of offending people by telling them how it is, not intentionally, if someone has a high ego and thinks they are better than everyone else, usually I would call them out on there bullshit.

People sometimes see me as cold for telling people how it is, I often care more about the truth, than someones beliefs, most people aren't INTP's, but I think our personality type is needed in the world.

- Drunk Bunny.

DrunkBunny said:
I'm also INTP, :)

I have a habit of offending people by telling them how it is, not intentionally, if someone has a high ego and thinks they are better than everyone else, usually I would call them out on there bullshit.

People sometimes see me as cold for telling people how it is, I often care more about the truth, than someones beliefs, most people aren't INTP's, but I think our personality type is needed in the world.

- Drunk Bunny.

It's good to know there is another with the same personality type. Especially considering it is pretty rare, though not the rarest if I remember correctly. cute-rabbit-emoticon-15.gif

Another good thing about the Myers-Briggs is that it is not a measure of whether you are sane or crazy, but how you react to the world around you (and everything going on in life). All 16 personality types are good and all have their individual strengths and limitations/weaknesses. I learned to build on my natural strengths and to face and try to improve on my limitations. Oh, I'm an ISTJ. Have fun learning the good things about yourself.

diaperbobby said:
Another good thing about the Myers-Briggs is that it is not a measure of whether you are sane or crazy, but how you react to the world around you (and everything going on in life). All 16 personality types are good and all have their individual strengths and limitations/weaknesses. I learned to build on my natural strengths and to face and try to improve on my limitations. Oh, I'm an ISTJ. Have fun learning the good things about yourself.

Yep, it's a pretty great test to learn a lot about yourself. :3

I'm also INTP, and have known as much for some time... I wonder if there's a higher-than-average incidence of them amongst ABDL's?

Sapphyre said:
I'm also INTP, and have known as much for some time... I wonder if there's a higher-than-average incidence of them amongst ABDL's?

I am going to make a guess and say that isn't the case. There are not many on this forum or in previous AB/DL communities I have been part of who think in the manner that an INTP would think in. The reason I say this is because I have not had, what I consider, a good experience with this community based around my opinions and personality. More often than not, people get easily offended and view my comments as bad, even when I am trying to help.

Anyway ... it's just conjecture, but I am fairly certain the percentage wouldn't be an higher here than anywhere else.

I fall under INTJ.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I fall under INTJ.

I think that one is the rarest.

brabbit1987 said:
I think that one is the rarest.

I'm not sure it is. I think there's a rarer one

Very interesting, I got ISFJ in the test

Last edited:
I'm INTJ as well, at least unofficially. Though I think that one's answers to the questions for Myers Briggs may vary over time, so it's a bit misleading to always rely on it.

ArchieRoni said:
I'm INTJ as well, at least unofficially. Though I think that one's answers to the questions for Myers Briggs may vary over time, so it's a bit misleading to always rely on it.

You would have to go through a pretty drastic change for it to give you some vastly different result. I mean as you grow older, you might change to an INTP .. just a slight different or an ENTJ .. .etc. But I don't think anyone would go from say an INTP to an ESFJ. That would be pretty nuts.

Also, this has been studied for I believe the past 40 or so years and has been shown to be pretty reliable and consistent.

brabbit1987 said:
You would have to go through a pretty drastic change for it to give you some vastly different result. I mean as you grow older, you might change to an INTP .. just a slight different or an ENTJ .. .etc. But I don't think anyone would go from say an INTP to an ESFJ. That would be pretty nuts.

Also, this has been studied for I believe the past 40 or so years and has been shown to be pretty reliable and consistent.

Interesting. I used to consistently get ENTJ or INTJ. I took this test and got ISFJ - although I was 55% S and 51% F so I suppose there's room to manoeuvre.

brabbit1987 said:

I personally think you can develop some traits of other personality types over time, I'm INTP but as of lately, I've developed traits from INTJ, though I myself am still INTP.

Overconfidence and Arrogance as well as manipulation are traits that I have developed, people I respect and value I care and would never lie to, however if you're manipulative lier, I'll play the same game however, its mostly to get the truth out of people, or get revenge on those who have caused me great suffering, using my logic and intellect to get revenge on them in such a way, they don't know its me, it feels good.

I often use my manipulative skills for the better of people, I've had friends who I've motivated by telling outright lies about them, such as there work was good, and sometimes lies are beneficial for the development of a person, however this isn't always the case, I think its sometimes a balance of the two.

I've done some terrible things in the past, however to me its logical and reasonable considering the amount of pain the person has caused me, sometimes in order for a person to learn there lesson you have to give a taste of there own medicine, I'm talking about psychopaths and backstabbers, terrible people, I've gotten revenge on, very screwed people, it was mostly for my safety, but this is the past and I'm away from them and am a different person. I've scared them so much, that they think twice before insulting or hurting people, I've literally had a impact on them, which I feel logically is a good thing.

I could just have two personalities or some form of bioploar disorder, who knows, but occasionally I flip between the two, there was a moment in my life which caused a switch in me personality wise, I realized that I can use my brain for good and bad, I appear cold sometimes, no one knows the things I've done, and it cannot be linked to me.

That being said, It's in the past, but the person caused so much harm to me, and destroyed all the respect I had, and destroyed a lot of friendships with me, as well as spreading very harmful rumors, physical abuse, turned everyone against me, you get the picture. I knew that I was smarter than him, got sick of his crap and snapped.

Lets say, this person is very bad, he will make your life a living hell just for saying no to things, I hate people like that, he has a high ego boosts about his "intelligence" got sick of it, got revenge, scared the hell out of them, and they always think twice about messing with people, best thing is they have no clue who it is, and still underestimate me, if only he knew.

To me, it was like a chess game, I realized nothing is impossible and with intelligence and logic you can do anything, but most people don't tap into it, my ego and confidence grew, and I for some time instead of thinking I was stupid and dumb, I realized I was smarter than I thought, and grew to the point I thought I was smarter than most people, and that most people can't do the things I can because they lack the knowledge.

Pretty much, if you don't cause me a great deal of pain, I will be nice, and respective to you.

I could possibly just be INTJ, there very similar, but some of these traits are traits I've had to learn to cope in the real world.

I feel under specific conditions your personality can change or develop specific traits, for the best or for the worst.

Oh, that being said, I'm one of the most caring people you can come across, and I'm very loving and understanding :)

I think I'm a INTP that turned into a INTJ over time, I don't know.
- Peace :)

Last edited:
Another INTJ over here. I've occasionally gotten other results, but 9 out of 10 times, it's INTJ.

ozbub is INFJ
I have a pretty close split between J and P..... just marginally more J and the general personality type description seems to settle this.

Last edited:
I got OUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

babylea said:
I got OUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

That's My personalty type too.

Mediator IIFP-T

In truth though, it all depends on which mask of myself I adorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back