Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personality Types

MarchinBunny

Default Personality Types

So, I don't know how many of you have heard of MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), but I have found it pretty interesting non the less. I am very often used to personality tests that really don't mean a thing. The kind based around horoscopes that really apply to anyone reading them, similar to what you would expect from cold reading.

So in this particular case the MBTI is actually fairly accurate.

There are multiple ways to figuring out which personality type you are. The first way is to read about each trait and choosing the ones that fits you best. As an example, do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? If you like to focus on the outer world, this would be called extraversion. If you like to focus on your own inner world, it would be called introversion.

If you want to learn more about it, you can do so here.
    http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...e/mbti-basics/

Trying to figure out your personality type this way might be hard, especially if you don't understand it all.

So the other way is by taking a test.
    I personally like the one at http://www.16personalities.com/

Anyway, I am curious to know everyone's personality type. It may also be a way to get to know and understand each other a little better. So I highly recommend reading others personality types than just your own, as it can be pretty interesting.

I will go first. My type is INTP (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Perceiving).
    Here is a good description of someone who is an INTP.
    http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

I'm also INTP,

I have a habit of offending people by telling them how it is, not intentionally, if someone has a high ego and thinks they are better than everyone else, usually I would call them out on there bullshit.

People sometimes see me as cold for telling people how it is, I often care more about the truth, than someones beliefs, most people aren't INTP's, but I think our personality type is needed in the world.

- Drunk Bunny.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBunny View Post
    I'm also INTP,

I have a habit of offending people by telling them how it is, not intentionally, if someone has a high ego and thinks they are better than everyone else, usually I would call them out on there bullshit.

People sometimes see me as cold for telling people how it is, I often care more about the truth, than someones beliefs, most people aren't INTP's, but I think our personality type is needed in the world.

- Drunk Bunny.
    It's good to know there is another with the same personality type. Especially considering it is pretty rare, though not the rarest if I remember correctly. Name:  cute-rabbit-emoticon-15.gif
Views: 198
Size:  1.5 KB

Another good thing about the Myers-Briggs is that it is not a measure of whether you are sane or crazy, but how you react to the world around you (and everything going on in life). All 16 personality types are good and all have their individual strengths and limitations/weaknesses. I learned to build on my natural strengths and to face and try to improve on my limitations. Oh, I'm an ISTJ. Have fun learning the good things about yourself.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by diaperbobby View Post
    Another good thing about the Myers-Briggs is that it is not a measure of whether you are sane or crazy, but how you react to the world around you (and everything going on in life). All 16 personality types are good and all have their individual strengths and limitations/weaknesses. I learned to build on my natural strengths and to face and try to improve on my limitations. Oh, I'm an ISTJ. Have fun learning the good things about yourself.
    Yep, it's a pretty great test to learn a lot about yourself. :3

I'm also INTP, and have known as much for some time... I wonder if there's a higher-than-average incidence of them amongst ABDL's?

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphyre View Post
    I'm also INTP, and have known as much for some time... I wonder if there's a higher-than-average incidence of them amongst ABDL's?
    I am going to make a guess and say that isn't the case. There are not many on this forum or in previous AB/DL communities I have been part of who think in the manner that an INTP would think in. The reason I say this is because I have not had, what I consider, a good experience with this community based around my opinions and personality. More often than not, people get easily offended and view my comments as bad, even when I am trying to help.

Anyway ... it's just conjecture, but I am fairly certain the percentage wouldn't be an higher here than anywhere else.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I fall under INTJ.
    I think that one is the rarest.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    I think that one is the rarest.
    I'm not sure it is. I think there's a rarer one