Thread: hello guys!

Default hello guys!

i'm a diaper lover from the uk who has recently discovered his AB side. I am also hoping to have the opportunity to be a daddy one day too! i havn't spent much time in the past reaching out to others who may share similar interests, but now i feel like i'm ready to take the leap and try and make some friends within the community . i have read a lot of forum posts on this site and i am looking forward to joining in with discussions. I am happy to talk to anyone and everyone so feel free to message me if you would like to help out a newbie! i will reply as soon as i am able to

cheers ^^

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy95 View Post
    i'm a diaper lover from the uk who has recently discovered his AB side. I am also hoping to have the opportunity to be a daddy one day too! i havn't spent much time in the past reaching out to others who may share similar interests, but now i feel like i'm ready to take the leap and try and make some friends within the community . i have read a lot of forum posts on this site and i am looking forward to joining in with discussions. I am happy to talk to anyone and everyone so feel free to message me if you would like to help out a newbie! i will reply as soon as i am able to

cheers ^^
    Hey there guitarguy95 welcome to ADISC!

This is a good site to come to when you're starting to explore different sides of yourself, and you have things you want to discuss and get advice about.

Going by your name I'm guessing you play and you're not just a fan? What style do you play?

What sort of thing were you looking for help with?

Ps. ooh and what's your fursona? something cute?

Howdy and welcome to the group guitarguy95. Feel free to jump right in. We're a friendly bunch.