Playing in the mud = little time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was doing some repair work to my garden bed recently. It was a hot day, and having a nicely private back yard, I was able to comfortably work with my shirt off with no one around. I had to dig out some weeds that had really taken hold, and add some more dirt from a wheelbarrow to build it back up again. As it was so hot, I drank beer as I worked, and finished off 4 stubbies in the process. All I was wearing was a pair of light green briefs under a pair of light green shorts, which are more swimming shorts than anything and a touch shorter than normal, finishing well above my knees, a pair of white and green ankle socks, and old sand shoes.

It wasn't a big job, and I finished in less than 2 hours, but I was pretty hot, sweaty and dirty by the time I was done. I decided to grab another beer and water the dirt in, so I slipped of my shoes and went inside. After grabbing my beer, I started to become aware that the previous 4 had worked there way through me, and I now needed to pee. I headed towards the bathroom but stopped when I got a glance of myself in the mirror.

There I stood, wearing nothing but a pair of fairly short shorts and dirty white ankle socks, with streaks of dirt all over me, particularly my knees and lower legs. If you could discount my grown up features, I looked like a kid who had been playing outside in the dirt. This, combined with the relaxed mood I was in from the beer I'd drunk meant only one thing.

BANG!! Instant little mode feeling!

I turned away from the bathroom and went back outside. I turned the hose on and started watering down the garden bed. The sound of running water combined with the occasional splash on my legs and chest really accentuated my need to pee, but by now I was really regressing, and was feeling like my little side was out. I was 9 years old, and enjoying playing in the dirt and with the hose.

Little me was having fun. I was spraying the water around, drawing pictures on the fence and making puddles on the grass. I subconsciously started holding myself with my free hand because I needed to pee so badly, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. I had made a large puddle on the grass, and without thinking about it I stepped into it with my socked feet. The water immediately soaked my socks, and I started splashing about in the puddle, making water spray all over my legs.

I turned the hose off and knelt in the puddle, and started playing in the mud with my hands. I built some roads and holes, made a cave, and I really wished that I had some toy cars to play with. I kept wiping my hands dry on my arms, legs and chest, and soon I was smeared with dirt and mud all over. My socks were saturated and filthy, but so far I'd kept my shorts fairly dry.

As I knelt in the puddle, I was suddenly aware of just how badly I needed to pee. My little self was instantly aware of my predicament. As I stood up, I leaked a little bit, and a small wet spot appeared on my light green shorts, making a much darker patch very obvious.

Fully regressed now, little me realised he was in trouble. Not only was I absolutely filthy, my socks were really wet and dirty, I had had a little accident in my pants already, but I couldn't go inside to use the toilet as I should because I'd track water and dirt through the house.

I was standing there, holding myself through the wet patch on my pants, legs bent at the knees, bending over and whimpering. I didn't want to get into trouble by going inside dirty, but I had to pee! What would little me do?

It didn't take long for my body to make that decision for me. As I stood there worrying, I lost control and wet my pants.

After it was over, I had to disguise what had happened, so I turned the hose back on and fully washed myself off.

It's better to get into trouble for playing with the hose and getting wet than to have everyone know I wet my pants like a little baby after all!

I haven't enjoyed that level of almost complete regression for ages. I was really into the spirit of being little that day, and totally enjoyed it.

Does anyone else get little while playing with the hose?

Wombat said:
I was doing some repair work to my garden bed recently. It was a hot day, and having a nicely private back yard, I was able to comfortably work with my shirt off with no one around. I had to dig out some weeds that had really taken hold, and add some more dirt from a wheelbarrow to build it back up again. As it was so hot, I drank beer as I worked, and finished off 4 stubbies in the process. All I was wearing was a pair of light green briefs under a pair of light green shorts, which are more swimming shorts than anything and a touch shorter than normal, finishing well above my knees, a pair of white and green ankle socks, and old sand shoes.

It wasn't a big job, and I finished in less than 2 hours, but I was pretty hot, sweaty and dirty by the time I was done. I decided to grab another beer and water the dirt in, so I slipped of my shoes and went inside. After grabbing my beer, I started to become aware that the previous 4 had worked there way through me, and I now needed to pee. I headed towards the bathroom but stopped when I got a glance of myself in the mirror.

There I stood, wearing nothing but a pair of fairly short shorts and dirty white ankle socks, with streaks of dirt all over me, particularly my knees and lower legs. If you could discount my grown up features, I looked like a kid who had been playing outside in the dirt. This, combined with the relaxed mood I was in from the beer I'd drunk meant only one thing.

BANG!! Instant little mode feeling!

I turned away from the bathroom and went back outside. I turned the hose on and started watering down the garden bed. The sound of running water combined with the occasional splash on my legs and chest really accentuated my need to pee, but by now I was really regressing, and was feeling like my little side was out. I was 9 years old, and enjoying playing in the dirt and with the hose.

Little me was having fun. I was spraying the water around, drawing pictures on the fence and making puddles on the grass. I subconsciously started holding myself with my free hand because I needed to pee so badly, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing. I had made a large puddle on the grass, and without thinking about it I stepped into it with my socked feet. The water immediately soaked my socks, and I started splashing about in the puddle, making water spray all over my legs.

I turned the hose off and knelt in the puddle, and started playing in the mud with my hands. I built some roads and holes, made a cave, and I really wished that I had some toy cars to play with. I kept wiping my hands dry on my arms, legs and chest, and soon I was smeared with dirt and mud all over. My socks were saturated and filthy, but so far I'd kept my shorts fairly dry.

As I knelt in the puddle, I was suddenly aware of just how badly I needed to pee. My little self was instantly aware of my predicament. As I stood up, I leaked a little bit, and a small wet spot appeared on my light green shorts, making a much darker patch very obvious.

Fully regressed now, little me realised he was in trouble. Not only was I absolutely filthy, my socks were really wet and dirty, I had had a little accident in my pants already, but I couldn't go inside to use the toilet as I should because I'd track water and dirt through the house.

I was standing there, holding myself through the wet patch on my pants, legs bent at the knees, bending over and whimpering. I didn't want to get into trouble by going inside dirty, but I had to pee! What would little me do?

It didn't take long for my body to make that decision for me. As I stood there worrying, I lost control and wet my pants.

After it was over, I had to disguise what had happened, so I turned the hose back on and fully washed myself off.

It's better to get into trouble for playing with the hose and getting wet than to have everyone know I wet my pants like a little baby after all!

I haven't enjoyed that level of almost complete regression for ages. I was really into the spirit of being little that day, and totally enjoyed it.

Does anyone else get little while playing with the hose?

ho yes.

and everything get wet.

sounds like you have had great fun.

have you made mud pies?

thanks for shairing

Yes I love playing with the hose. I don't go quite as far as you did but I still play around.

Getting dirty does not bother me.

Where ever you're living, it must be a lot warmer than where I'm living. They've forcasted snow for Monday and Tuesday here in central Virginia.

Nice, I havn't really ever felt little while using the hose to watter the garden(Tho I'm sure now that you've brought this up I will the next time I do). Most of the time when I'm doing something outside, all I can think about is what I'm going to do when I get back inside lol. I do feel little tho sometimes when there is snow on the ground, and I'll suddenly want to build a snowman.

dogboy said:
Where ever you're living, it must be a lot warmer than where I'm living. They've forcasted snow for Monday and Tuesday here in central Virginia.
Wombat's profile says he lives in Western Australia, wich I think is summer right now.

And more snow you say, this reminds me. I've yet to snowboard or tube this year.

You could say it's a bit warm. Saturday now, and forecast for the next 5 days is 36,40,41,40,39!

I love the summer.

It is wet cold and windy hear in the uk at the moment.

And the weather is much better either.

Wombat said:
You could say it's a bit warm. Saturday now, and forecast for the next 5 days is 36,40,41,40,39!

It was 41 here today. 41 Fahrenheit. :(

computerProgrammer said:
Nice, I havn't really ever felt little while using the hose to watter the garden(Tho I'm sure now that you've brought this up I will the next time I do). Most of the time when I'm doing something outside, all I can think about is what I'm going to do when I get back inside lol. I do feel little tho sometimes when there is snow on the ground, and I'll suddenly want to build a snowman.

Wombat's profile says he lives in Western Australia, wich I think is summer right now.

And more snow you say, this reminds me. I've yet to snowboard or tube this year.

Yes, we got a foot of snow two weeks ago. It's great for people who enjoy getting out in it. When I was a kid, I loved to go sledding. We'd look for the steepest hill we could find. It really was exciting. I can only imagine how much more exciting snowboarding and skiing must be.

I play in the mud every time I go caving

surgelover said:
I play in the mud every time I go caving

Love caving, never come out of a cave not covered in mud.

As for me, we used to have this one huge sandbox in my family's backyard. From the age of 8-14 I used to spend my evenings out there building giant sculptures and buildings with the sand. Eventually an army of ants invaded he volcano I made (4 feet tall volcano) and I had to set it off, destroying so many of my creations. My parents, although happy I was playing outside, were worried about my mental state. If only they knew it was simply my inner child coming out from under the blankets and pillow forts to play.

Wombat said:
I turned the hose off and knelt in the puddle, and started playing in the mud with my hands. I built some roads and holes, made a cave, and I really wished that I had some toy cars to play with.

Toy cars are a MAJOR regression trigger for me. Give me some toy cars, in the enviornment you describe, and I would be launched into interstellar littlespace. Nothing quite like a grand prix on hands and kness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back