• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Iowa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well, suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Bearman, how are you all doing? Iowa born and raised, currently self-studying Ruby and Python, been into diapers as long as I can remember. I like anime, gaming, roleplaying, movies... my hobbies are fairly mainstream.

I'm looking forward to meeting friends and like-minded individuals. Thanks for reading!

Hello Bearman and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative intro.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Howdy and welcome to the group Bearman. What are some of your hobbies? I know you said they were mainstream, but what hobbies? Just curious.

Hope you have a fun time here.

Hi and welcome. I was curious if you voted in the Iowa caucus. I'm not asking who you voted for. It just seemed that the process was very interesting.

dogboy said:
It just seemed that the process was very interesting.

That's true. I've never paid much attention to that. But it is.

@Mattew Well, like I said, gaming, anime, right now I'm neck-deep learning to code. I write a bit, and I enjoy good food. Nothing too terribly outlandish.

@dogboy That I did, and the process was indeed interesting. I don't mind telling you I caucused for Sanders, either, but I won't get political here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back