• I prefer Girls, Small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer Boys, Small

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottontail said:
Well, to define "giving out" a bit more: These velcro-sided pull-ups have a habit of opening up when you try to pull them on. As soon as one end of the velcro comes unhooked, the rest opens up like a zipper. And it's definitely exacerbated by the fact that most of us are too big for these. Heck, I had kids in pull-ups not all that long ago, and it was somewhat common to have the sides open up when they were first being pulled on. They sucked!

I remember those. Pampers build an ad campaign around it ("Pull-Ups open up just like a diaper. Easy-Ups don't").

Following. Would be very interested in purchasing

I would be interested in this as well.

For the right price, I'd be interested too.

I would be interested in this as well if the price was right.

I liked the fact the Goodnights looked bigger than US versions. I barely fit in the Lg Goodnights..

I'm chatting with S. Korea Kimberly Clark representative tonight. Hopefully I can buy them straight from the factory; otherwise I'm stuck with middle man exporters in S. Korea :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 10.58.19 AM.jpg

CYBERWOLF said:
I'm chatting with S. Korea Kimberly Clark representative tonight. Hopefully I can buy them straight from the factory; otherwise I'm stuck with middle man exporters in S. Korea :biggrin:

View attachment 25563
Exciting ��
Let's hope they don't end up to expensive so we can all afford to try them ��

Bby said:
Exciting ��
Let's hope they don't end up to expensive so we can all afford to try them ��

Well, I don't have thousands for importing. So my exceptions are low for buying them directly. Buying small orders kill the price. So right now I'm at low 40's per pack (20 pieces, large) to import, plus shipping within the US.

Sounds god. Keep us up to date.

I talked with Kim, he is a KC representative. He said that they have a short list of approved vendors. In my case they would like to sell "Whole Sale", at a minimum half a container. The other venue is to use one of his vendors and "test" the US market along side a established ABDL vendor.

For those of you who can't wait, PM me and I'll order a small quantity.

CYBERWOLF said:
I talked with Kim, he is a KC representative. He said that they have a short list of approved vendors. In my case they would like to sell "Whole Sale", at a minimum half a container. The other venue is to use one of his vendors and "test" the US market along side a established ABDL vendor.

For those of you who can't wait, PM me and I'll order a small quantity.

How much would this "small quantity" cost us now? $1.70? Less?

But do they absorb more?

OhHeyThere said:
How much would this "small quantity" cost us now? $1.70? Less?

I can't predict prices into the future, and I'm not going to fork all the resources to import a container. I need an interested vendor.

harold42 said:
But do they absorb more?

I don't have the will or time to do an accurate measurement. I don't know. I just like to wear them.

Oh my god. I want but have zero cash free.

First Batch coming in, will update with pictures and detailed comparison against US XL Goodnites Boys.

Sweet

Would be interested in this as well, let us know your findings!

Count me in on a pack or two

I wouldn't be opposed to a pack or two as long as they are less than 2 bucks per diaper

I got the first orders today. I'll be updating with a comparison to US goodnites. Should I create a new thread?

Also, if you are interested in getting a pack PM me; I'll be placing another order soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back