View Poll Results: Are you interested in Korean Goodnites?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea to Import

51 65.38%
  • Bad Idea to Import

4 5.13%
  • I prefer Girls, Small

0 0%
  • I prefer Girls, Large

34 43.59%
  • I prefer Boys, Small

0 0%
  • I prefer Boys, Large

42 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: S. Korean Goodnites Import

Default S. Korean Goodnites Import

I found a S. Korean exporter willing to sell the Korean goodnites with velcro sides to the US!! I've read that these are just like the slip-on diapers, and run bigger than the US goodnites. The adjustable velcro and prints are noteworthy.

The problem is that shipping is costly, and I want to gauge the communities interest in getting these into the ABDL US market. I know I would love them, but considering costs, it would be much more economical to buy in bulk (wholesale).

So I'm creating a poll gauging the interest of the ABDL community in these diapers. If its positive I'll import some for my self, and introduce them to the market.

Here are some pictures from previous threads.

Packaging

US VS S. Korean Comparison L, Girls

Packaging

Front

Back

Leg Gathers

Adjustable Velcro

Boys S. Korean L

I dont fit into baby diapers but if you have the cash and can fit into them..... give it a go.

Attends: They are supposed to be bigger than the US goodnites. I'm a 36" and fit perfectly into the US version.

WildRoseBaby: I wouldn't know from experience, but as far as I've read, they are in par with the US version. If you mean how they hold up compared to Underjams, well it has to be better since the sides are not perforated polymer, they are the same fabric as US goodnites.

That's odd. Is that a L/XL Goodnite from the US, that you're using to compare it with? If so, I can see that it is bigger than the US Goodnites. But the package itself, says it fits up to 44kg. That's not even 100 pounds. The US L/XL has 125 lbs on their package.

I'd be interested in giving a boys one a try. Any idea what it would cost to have a package? (I understand you don't have an exact number, since you don't know all the expenses, but maybe a ball park figure). It's one of those things that If it was $20 or under, I'd probably consider it. But if it was something like $40 or more for a package, I wouldn't have much interest.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    I am worried about the velcro giving out.
    as far as diapers go, the diaper will give out long before the velcro

Cyberwolf, If you invest in these PLEASE send me a PM as I've been anxious to give these goodnites a try. They're the closest thing to normal toddler pull-ups that I could actually fit in. I don't know the amount of wholesale you're thinking of, but I would throw whatever cash I can reasonably spare to get my hands on some. That being said, times are tough for me at the moment, but man these things look worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    I am worried about the velcro giving out.
    As stated by bambino, the diaper will go before the velcro.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Cyberwolf, If you invest in these PLEASE send me a PM as I've been anxious to give these goodnites a try
    I'm working on getting a good deal. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    That's odd. Is that a L/XL Goodnite from the US, that you're using to compare it with?
    Yes, it's a XL US Goodnite compared to a L S. Korean Goodnite. Its is interesting, perhaps kids in S. Korea are thinner than US kids? 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    If it was $20 or under, I'd probably consider it. But if it was something like $40 or more for a package, I wouldn't have much interest.
    The problem is shipping. A minimum order of two packages, 40 diapers total, $27.90, with shipping to my house costing $43.18, a total of $71.08, or $1.70 per diaper.

That does not include mailing/processing them from me to you.

my goal is to get to or below $1.00 per diaper. Without shipping from Korea to US, the base cost is $0.70.

If I could get a large quantity, or if I could intercept them at the factory, that would be awesome.

Now, if we could organize a group buy....

I would also be really interested in this but I'm UK based 😢