Group people by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ok, do any of you wish that there was a way to communicate with folks from your state in which you live. Like I mean, they have diaper talk, mature topics etc....etc....

I'm a very social person and sometimes I would really like to meet people from my state and talk on adisc? Do any of you wish that?

There was a DC-accessible map with pushpins on it for users, I don't recall the path offhand. I do recall there not being a lot of DLs in my area :( Europeans have it a lot better due to denser populations.

bambinod said:
There was a DC-accessible map with pushpins on it for users, I don't recall the path offhand. I do recall there not being a lot of DLs in my area :( Europeans have it a lot better due to denser populations.

Ya I think your right about the Europeans. I would mind moving there for a year to see what it would be like. There more open about a lot of things. I don't think there are many DL or diaper wearers in my state either. Kinda sucks.

There are some state groups on the site. The ones for my state aren't active. Not too many people in my State. I drive to see one friend here & he's more than a 3 hour drive. 200+ miles.

While I've met a bunch of people irl, that Are ADISC members, this isn't really a "meet-up" site. If it happens, it happens. But I think that's why there's not a way to search for people based on areas on here.

I remember the link bambinod mentioned. I can't recall it either. Maybe someone will. It's been posted a few times. Might have to do a search for it. I tried to do a quick search & couldn't find it. But many people, like myself aren't listed in that map

Groups are the best fit for that since people can opt in. Unfortunately, groups are awful here, so it's a conundrum.

Yeah, plus finding abdls in Illinois is always a task seeing as how spread out some of the living communities can be (i'm from the suburbs).

I'm a very social person and sometimes I would really like to meet people from my state and talk on adisc? Do any of you wish that?

I was just looking through the membership and I am amazed at how many people are like myself and into diapers. There are bound to be people near me, the problem is, like myself, I'm sure people dont want there real life identities getting out.

I would love to chat with like minded people in my area.... but I'm not sure if its worth the risk.

attends10 said:
I would love to chat with like minded people in my area.... but I'm not sure if its worth the risk.

So, let's talk about that. I'm a pretty social guy too, and would love to be able to have a conversation with someone nearby who understood me. I've always had a fear that telling a stranger would expose my secret and put me in danger of blackmail. I guess that's the extreme scenario. But how likely is that? The older I get, the less I care who knows.

Is that the risk you're talking about? Is that what we're all afraid of?

-RMS

europe has similar problems. i am from the uk and i've had trouble finding people to talk to. it would be nice to find some though so i support your idea! (this is my experience in general not just on adisc as i'm new here, i can't message anyone yet)

It has generally been awkward when I have met people IRL. But that's really sad. I am married and have a wonderful partner to play with, but it would be really nice to have someone to talk over all the issues this presents in life...and to have partnered play-dates sometimes. Come to think of it, I really would like to meet someone also coupled who could do partner play-dates. Anyone ever done that?
Squirmyboy

I much prefer remaining anonymous and online. This is a very private part of my life and I'd like to keep it that way. I wouldn't be averse to adding a pin with my approximate location to a map, but I wouldn't reveal my name or identity unless I could be sure that I could trust that person, which would be unlikely considering how paranoid I am about privacy.

I am pretty open about it. Don't really care who knows. I wouldn't mind interacting with some people in real life who are also AB/DL, the issue is actually initiating such a thing and feeling comfortable enough to do it. I really wouldn't be looking for an exclusive AB/DL sort of relationship .. but more of a typical friends who I might hang out with now and then. Go shopping, movies, play games, going out to eat .. etc. Having the common interest in diapers would just make it more fun and interesting I suppose.

For what it's worth, I would say that fetlife is the best way to actually meet people.

I posted the link to the map in the Established Contributors forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back