Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hi sorry I haven't introduced myself until now

  1. #1

    Default hi sorry I haven't introduced myself until now

    I've been putting off introducing myself as I've been struggling to accept this part of my life I made the account to talk to people who has gone through the same thing but I didn't know how to say hello without sounding awkward


    P.S. I have dyslexia so please forgive the bad grammar and punctuation

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    I've been putting off introducing myself as I've been struggling to accept this part of my life I made the account to talk to people who has gone through the same thing but I didn't know how to say hello without sounding awkward


    P.S. I have dyslexia so please forgive the bad grammar and punctuation
    Hi Jumpy,

    don't worry lots of people here have been in the same situation as you. I'm also dyslexic, I've been here for years and I don't know how to say anything without sounding awkward - but this is a pretty friendly site, and no-one seems to notice

    I see you're a Brony as well. It was because of ADISC that I first got into My Little Pony. Who is your Best Pony?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Hi Jumpy,

    don't worry lots of people here have been in the same situation as you. I'm also dyslexic, I've been here for years and I don't know how to say anything without sounding awkward - but this is a pretty friendly site, and no-one seems to notice

    I see you're a Brony as well. It was because of ADISC that I first got into My Little Pony. Who is your Best Pony?

    Probably button mash who is yours

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    Probably button mash who is yours
    Well my Best Pony is Fluttershy, the Pony I most resemble is Rarity... (I know, Mane Six, I'm boring...)

    What are your other interests?

    Was there something you've struggled with particularly about being a DL?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Well my Best Pony is Fluttershy, the Pony I most resemble is Rarity... (I know, Mane Six, I'm boring...)

    What are your other interests?

    Was there something you've struggled with particularly about being a DL?
    I enjoy anything to do with technology and I always want to do animation but never got a chance

    and yeah I know I can't change who I am I just don't like to be treated differently I think it's all the secrecy I really find difficult

    p.s is DL the right term as I don't really see it as a fetish

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    I enjoy anything to do with technology and I always want to do animation but never got a chance

    and yeah I know I can't change who I am I just don't like to be treated differently I think it's all the secrecy I really find difficult

    p.s is DL the right term as I don't really see it as a fetish
    Huh... in my experience people more often use the term Diaper Lover / DL when they DO have more of a fetish / sexual attraction to diapers. Is it a non-sexual thing for you? What sort of thing do you like to do involving diapers?

    I think most of us struggle with it to some degree. I worry about how people would react if they knew the kind of thing I enjoy, and I worry about finding people I can trust to share the secret with... but at the same time I don't see an alternative to keeping it secret from nearly everyone. Plus it's not as if most people need to know, I don't discuss my sexual / romantic life with many people, or them with me. It's not easy living with "something to hide" from people, even if it's not illegal.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Huh... in my experience people more often use the term Diaper Lover / DL when they DO have more of a fetish / sexual attraction to diapers. Is it a non-sexual thing for you? What sort of thing do you like to do involving diapers?

    I think most of us struggle with it to some degree. I worry about how people would react if they knew the kind of thing I enjoy, and I worry about finding people I can trust to share the secret with... but at the same time I don't see an alternative to keeping it secret from nearly everyone. Plus it's not as if most people need to know, I don't discuss my sexual / romantic life with many people, or them with me. It's not easy living with "something to hide" from people, even if it's not illegal.
    it's more of a comfort thing for me there has been times where my body has seen it sexual but I do not approve that's not to say that said anything wrong with it whatever floats your boat it just feels wrong to me I've looked into the AB side of things and although some of them are quite enjoyable I wouldn't say I'm massively fast about them

    as far as keeping it a secret is concerned I told my best friend and now it's made things complicated as he wants to try it (out of curiosity)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    it's more of a comfort thing for me there has been times where my body has seen it sexual but I do not approve that's not to say that said anything wrong with it whatever floats your boat it just feels wrong to me I've looked into the AB side of things and although some of them are quite enjoyable I wouldn't say I'm massively fast about them

    as far as keeping it a secret is concerned I told my best friend and now it's made things complicated as he wants to try it (out of curiosity)
    Yeah lots of people enjoy the comfort aspect of wearing diapers. As far as anything else goes, just remember there's nothing wrong with it and let yourself enjoy whatever you feeling like trying.

    I've told my two best friends also... I think it's good to tell someone at least. Neither of my friends wanted to try so I can't really give you any advice about that. At least it shows your friend is open-minded. If you're worried about how to handle things with your friend and you would like some advice, you could make a good topic for a thread in the Mature Topics forum.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    Yeah lots of people enjoy the comfort aspect of wearing diapers. As far as anything else goes, just remember there's nothing wrong with it and let yourself enjoy whatever you feeling like trying.

    I've told my two best friends also... I think it's good to tell someone at least. Neither of my friends wanted to try so I can't really give you any advice about that. At least it shows your friend is open-minded. If you're worried about how to handle things with your friend and you would like some advice, you could make a good topic for a thread in the Mature Topics forum.
    I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask for some advice

    as far as my mate wants to try it from a comfort and convenience standpoint I got no problems with it I mean as far as reactions go is the best I've ever had although I haven't told that many people
    but nobody in my family knows and if he tried it and enjoyed it and his family disapproves and they find out it was me who got him into it it could cause problems for our friendship

    and as far as the other things go I tried it but don't enjoy it

Similar Threads

  1. Not So New but Not Introduced Myself Yet
    By PampersboyLondon in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Apr-2011, 18:54
  2. Haven't introduced myself yet!
    By TheKidNextDoor in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-Feb-2011, 07:42
  3. I never introduced myself...
    By h3g3l in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2008, 22:13
  4. Sorry I haven't introduced myself
    By dentedwheel in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2008, 09:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.